『𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁』

What a show off ~
✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

What a show off ~✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

Kiyoko watched as you left the classroom with your teammate. She still hadn't made up her mind on whether to go or not.

Just as she packed up a friend of hers from another class popped in. "Shimizu-chan, come with me to watch the basketball players!" Her friend didn't give her much time to answer as they dragged her to the gym.

Meanwhile you where in the gym pacing back and forth waiting for her arrival. "Your gonna burn a whole in the ground." A teammate said as their eyes trailed your busy body. "Shh I'm waiting for someone."

Just as hoped began to slip away the doors to the gym opened revealing the one person you were waiting for. "Glasses-chan!" You ran and pushed her further into the gym. "I knew you'd come!" You looked over at your team and stuck your tongue out, in a way of saying 'I told you so'

The whistle blew and everyone got ready to warm up. "Don't take your eyes off me okay?" You winked at her and ran off to warm up.

As warm ups ended you took initiative and split the team in two groups to play a short match. The coach blew the whistle and tossed the ball up.

With the advantage of your height. (Sorry if your short.) you were able to knock the ball towards one of your players.

A few passes later and you were already in the air shooting the ball. 'That was fast' Kiyoko thought as she witnessed such speed especially in such a short amount of time.

'What a show off' your teammates thought as you cheered and went back to playing.

From the sidelines Kiyoko watched in amazement as you played. She couldn't help but be anxious during time when you'd miss the shot or end up getting the ball taken.

She'd also laugh from the way you encouraged yourself when you missed a shot or when you'd playfully scold your players who messed around with Kiyoko, it was their way of teasing you whenever break time was called in between games.

Although only being cousins, you and Daichi shared many similarities between the two of you that Kiyoko noticed. And your roles as captains were a main reason.

She would be convinced of you told her you and Daichi were brother/sisters. Although he was more serious and you were more playful she could tel the two of you cared about your teams.

Throughout the game she admired your leadership and smiled subconsciously. The final whistle blew with your team losing. As dramatic as you were you were on the floor groaning. "Ha and you were like 'don't take your eyes off me.' Hito mocked as the team stifled a laugh.

"Sorry you had to see that." You sat beside her panting from chasing the players around for teasing you. "You did a good job." She handed you a towel and a bottle. You gladly accepted it with a faint blush.

As your hand slightly brushed against her's you came up with a brilliant idea. Well maybe not brilliant. "Ne ne glasses-chan, if I can make you blush starting next week, you should come to one of my games."

"Huh w-why so sudden?"

"Why not, I want you there to support me like today."

She was hesitant at first but decided to go along. "Fine and if you fail what then?"

"I'm not going to fail."

Her eyes widened at your confidence, but also made her giggle. "Good luck then [l/n-san]." She smiled and began on her way. "Wait!" You grabbed her hand Turing her around. "Call me [name], it would seoud better coming from your beautiful lips."

She giggled and nodded. "Then, good luck [name]." With that bowed and bit her farewells to everyone.

"D-did you hear that?" You said to no one in particular. "Hear what?"

"Her laugh.... it..it was beautiful."

"Your a weirdo senpai." And underclasses man said as they stared at your shining eyes that watched the volleyball manager.

~~

Practice ended and you were walking home alone. Although most times you'd find someone to walk with you decided to start on your master plan.

Master plan for what?

Ways to make your love interest flustered.

After a while of talking to yourself as you walked home and stares from little kids who held half eaten popsicles on their hand, you arrived home.

Happily you walked in to see your dad who probably just returned from work. "Yo papa!" You greeted as he sent a glare towards you. "Respect your father [name]." Your mother scolded as she pinched your cheek. "Ow ow ow Daichi help!"

From the kitchen Daichi rolled his eyes and continued eating. "Sorry father." You mumbled as you went to pout in the corner.

"Well I'm not hungry so I'll be heading to bed."

To you, the sooner you headed to bed the quicker the weekend would pass. You were determined to accomplish this bet.

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥
End