I hate you

"Everyone get on your knees" a man said while holding a gun. Innocent people coward under desk and tables, people screamed and cried. "You! Open the safe" another man said to the lady at the desk in-front of the safe while pointing a gun to her. Without hesitation she opened it and several members of the mafia starting stashing money into their bags. In the lobby the boss was making sure no one could do anything. She looked at a little girl who was hugging her mother and crying, she looked at the child with dead eyes and walked up to her.

"Don't be a coward..never let someone empower you" she said to the little girl and walked away. "Done" a man said walking out of the safe as long as the others. Then everyone walked out leaving the people terrified but that wasn't there problem.

In the factory.

"Nice job everyone, split the money" she said then walked into her room to find the man that needed money. "Your still mad at me aren't you" he said walking up closer to her. She walked away and sat in her chair and sighed.  He walked up to her desk and leaned onto it. "Look I made a mistake...everyone makes mistakes JJ" he said then she looked up at him. "What do you want Matt, what are you actually doing here" she said to him with her arms crossed. "You. I came back for you" he said to her with a sad look in his eyes. "What are you gonna kill me" she said then laughed. "N-no I'm not going to kill you, I-I'm sorry for what I did but you can't still be mad at me, just forget it ever happened" he said to her. "Are you serious right now" she said the got up from her chair and walked up to him inches from his face. "I should kill you right now" she said to him. "But you won't" he said and smiled. "You betrayed me..I trusted you Matt" she said with a broken voice. "I'm sor" he was cut off. "You cheated on me with the woman I hate most, not only that but after I confronted you about it you tried to blame me for it" she said to him then backed up. They both made eye contact. "Don't look at me like that" she said and walked into the bathroom. "Jane" he said walking in after her. She gave him a dirty look. He sighed. "JJ..I was drunk a-and I didn't want to hurt you I'm trul" he said but was cut off. "Hurt me? Oh please, I take it as a favor at most, I don't and will never need you so get the hell out!" She yelled and everyone heard her. "JJ" Matt said. She looked at him and there was just something about him she couldn't get over. She sighed. "Your sleeping on the floor" she said then started to take of her clothes then looked back at him as he watched. She scoffed and closed the door.

JJ was in her bed and Matt was on the floor beside her. "Goodnight" Matt said to her and smiled. "I hate you" she said then turned where he could see her face then turned off the light.