epilogue

8 months later

Zhan and Yibo was now 8 months married and Yibo is almost on his due date. Zhan just went back from work when, he heard a loud scream in the kitchen, he immediately run to the kitchen and saw Yibo in labour, without any hesitation he carried Yibo bridal style and bring him to the car.

" Bunny it hurts". Yibo said.

" We are near the hospital, just hang in there baby". Zhan said with panick, scared and at the same time happy and excited in his voice.

When they arrived at the hospital Yibo was immediately brought at the labour room. Zhan was walking around like crazy when the doctor call him to come inside the room, Zhan immediately followed and he went to yibos side and hold his hands.

After few hours the room was filled with a baby cry Zhan was so happy when he saw his daughter, a Tear of happiness fall down from his eyes.

" Baby look at our baby princess, she is so cute, you did well little devil, I love you so much and thank you for giving me our princess". Zhan said.

" I love you too bunny". Yibo said.

After that the nurse took the baby to clean. Yibo is asleep due to anesthesia still working on him. Zhan went outside when their family come.

" Zhan how is our yibo?". Yanli asked.

" He is just fine". Zhan said.

" How about our grandchild is it a boy or a girl?". Jiang Yu asked.

" It's a baby girl ". Zhan said.

Before they could continue to ask Zhan more question the nurse give Zhan their baby.

" Oh my gosh she's so cute". Jiang Yu said.

" Yeah she's so cute and looks like Yibo more than Zhan gege". Jiang Cheng said and earn a smack from Zhan.

Zhan give their baby back to the nurse and everyone visit Yibo.

Zhan went to Yibo and kissed him on his lips and Yibo woke up from it.

" Bunny, where is our baby?". Yibo asked the first thing he woke up.

" Wait I will call the nurse to give her here". Zhan said and went out to the nursery care taker and pick their baby girl.

Zhan come back with their baby on his hands and give her to Yibo.

" Bunny look at our baby she is so cute". Yibo said.

" Yes she is, just like you,  What do you want to name her?". Zhan asked.

" Xiao Wang Ling". Yibo said.

" Xiao Wang Ling, it's beautiful name for our beautiful baby princess". Zhan said and kissed Yibo.

When Zhan kissed Yibo ling cried.

" Hey I am just kissing your mommy, why are you crying?". Zhan said and pout.

" Stop it bunny, she is just an hour old baby". Yibo said and playfully pinch Zhan's cheeks and giggle.

" Thank you Yibo for coming to my life, thank you for giving me our princess ling, I Love You so much, and I will forever will". Zhan said.

" I Love you too bunny daddy Zhan". Yibo said.

" I love you more my cute little devil". Zhan said and kissed yibo's lips passionately.

Time skip

7 years later

Xiao Wang Ling was now 7 years old, and her baby brother Xiao Wang yuan was 3 years old.