chapter ten

It's been three days since yibo's accident happen. Zhan is always talking to you, Yibo was still sleeping.

" Little devil are you okay, when will you wake up, its been three days since you fell asleep, I miss you so much, it really hurts me to see you like this, please recover fast and I promise I will punish the person who hurts you so please wake up soon". Zhan said as he leans and peck yibo's lips.

" You know little devil I heard your confession before, I am awake that time when you confessed to me and kissed me, I love you too little devil, and you know I have something to tell you, we are actually bethroted since you were born, me, your mother Jiyang, and your father Haoxuan make a promise that if you grow up I am the one who will Marry you because I fell in love with you when you were still a baby, the first time I saw you I fell in love at first sight, but when you're parents died all matters to me was your safety and happiness, I set this feelings of mine aside and put your safety my first priority, but when you confessed to me all of my feelings for you comes back". Zhan said to the sleeping Yibo.

Flashback 18 years ago

" Jiyang gege, Haoxuan gege, I have something to confess to you". Zhan said.

" What is it Zhan Zhan?". Jiyang asked while holding baby yibo in his arms.

" I want to marry baby Yibo when he grows up". Zhan said that made the two parents of Yibo shocked.

" Are you really sure Zhan about what you have said?". Haoxuan asked.

" Yes I fall in love with him the first time I saw him". Zhan said looking straightly to the two. A little while later the two laughs which made Zhan frowned.

" I am serious here why are you laughing". Zhan said while pouting his lips. The two then stopped laughing and pretends to think about it.

" Ok why not". Jiyang said. " I will be more happy when he marry you in the future, because I know that he will be in the good hands, right Xuan baby?". Jiyang said.

" Yes but you have to promise me that you will protect him and never let him be hurt". Haoxuan said.

" Of course, I will always protect him, If I needed to I will kill everyone who hurt him, and I promise too that I will never make him cry". Zhan said.

" Promise?". Jiyang and Haoxuan asked in unison.

" Promise". Zhan said. But their conversation was interrupted when baby Yibo wakes up and cries, Zhan held his hand and shush him.

" Shusshh baby Yibo stop crying now, know what you're mommy and daddy promised to let me marry you when you grow up, so grow up fast ok". Zhan said that made the two laughs, baby Yibo stopped crying and giggles cutely.

Flashback end

" I love you so much little devil". He added before kissing yibo's lips gently, he gently bites yibo's lips before pulling out. " You're mine Yibo, only mine". He said before kissing the youngers forehead.

A minute later his phone rings.

" Hello boss he is here now". The other line said.

"Ok I will go there now wait for me there". Zhan said his coldness and dark aura sorounds him again but fades when he looks at Yibo.

" Little devil, I am going now to punish the person who did this to you I will come back later". Zhan said giving one last peck to yibo's forehead before going out. When Zhan left the room yibo's fingers move but he is still not awake.

Bloody scene ahead

Zhan arrived at an abandoned building, the people that is present there bowed at him and one person approach him.