chapter twelve

Days, weeks and months had passed since Yibo and Zhan become a couple, everyday their love to each other got deeper and deeper. They are going to dates Everytime they are free, they are now sleeping together in one room but they never go further than kissing, and cuddling each other. They already decided to get married after Yibo graduated in college.

Zhan's birthday is near so Yibo have planned to surprise Zhan.

" Daddy zhan , can I go out with my friends today". Yibo asked.

" Of course you can, but where are you going?". Zhan asked

" We will just hang out together". Yibo said.

" Ok, you can go out with them but don't stay out too late ok". Zhan said.

" Ok daddy Zhan". Yibo said and leans in to kiss Zhan on his cheeks before going upstairs to their room and change his clothes. He decided to wear a green t shirt and ripped jeans after changing his clothes he pick his motorcycle key and went out of their house. As he went to the garage to get his motorcycle he picked out his phone and called his friends.

" Are you guys there now, I will be going now, get the things ready". Yibo said to his friends. After that he hopped in his motorcycle and wears his helmet before starting the engine.

After 1 hour of driving he arrived at a beautiful garden he rented for Zhan's birthday, there he saw his friends waiting for him in the entrance.

" Yibo you're finally here, everything's ready now". Fanxing said.

" Everyone's here now too". Peixin added.

" Ok let's go inside now". Yibo replied.

They all went inside there they saw everyone waiting for them, the jiang family and Zhan's friends were there.

" So guys let's start now and make daddy Zhan's birthday special". Yibo said everyone nods then they started to decorate the whole place.

Evening came and everything was done. They are all looking at the result with awe.

" It's perfect". Ziyi said.

" Zhan he will surely like this". Yubin added.

" Yeah good job Yibo". Jili said patting yibo's shoulder who is smelling widely.

" It's not just me I can't finish this all without everyone's help, thank you so much for helping me." Yibo said and bowed to them.

" No it's our responsibility to help you Zhan is special to us too". Jiang fengmian said.

" Bowen make sure to take your camera tommorow and record everything ok for remembrance of Zhan's birthday". Jiang Yu said.

" Yes auntie I will make sure to record everything". Little Bowen replied.

" Ah the most important part that you need to record is Zhan's reaction to our surprise I bet he will cry after he saw this and that will be the highlight of this party, hihihi". Jiang Cheng said as he giggled like a child. Everyone laughed at jiang Cheng's statement.

" Then everyone let's see each other tommorow, remember the plan". Yibo said.

" Yes boss". Everyone replied and laugh.

" Well then I needed to go now, daddy Zhan is already asking me where I was". Yibo said showing Zhan's message to him.

" Ok, see you tommorow". Jiang Yanli said.

Yibo went home with a big smile plastered on his face. When he arrived at their home he saw Zhan sitting on their couch and waiting for him.

" Hello daddy Zhan your home early". Yibo said and sitted next to Zhan.

" Where did you go?, Do you know what time is it now?". Zhan said with slightly loud voice.

" I am sorry daddy Zhan me and my friends needed to finish something so we got home too late". Yibo said.

" And what is it you have done with your friends?". Zhan said and looks straight to yibo.

" It's a secret, can't tell you yet". Yibo said.
" Don't be angry daddy Zhan I promised I just really needed to finish something with my friends so don't be angry to me now please". Yibo added.

" Fine but kiss me first so I will not be angry to you anymore". Zhan said.

Yibo pecks Zhan's lips but before he can pull back Zhan deepen the kiss by wrapping his one arms to yibo's waist and one on his nape leaving no space between them. Yibo moaned when Zhan bites his bottom lips and Zhan quickly shoved his tounge inside yibo's mouth tasting every corner of it. After 2 minutes of kissing yibo's lips he pulled out, Yibo was gasping for air when Zhan pulled out, Zhan started licking and biting yibo's neck as his hands started roaming around yibo's body. Zhan quickly lift Yibo and carries him to their room without leaving Yibo's lips. Once they reach their bedroom Zhan gently lay Yibo on their king sized bed, he take off yibo's shirt and started kissing yibo's body, he pinch yibo's pink buds and he licks the other. Yibo become moaning mess below Zhan, but before they go further Yibo stopped Zhan remembering their surprise to him the next day.

" D..daddy Zhan can we not do it today, please". Yibo said.

" Why?". Zhan asked cupping yibo's cheeks.

" I..iam not ready yet". Yibo said.

" I am sorry, fine let's stop this for now since you still aren't ready yet, but next time I will never let you go". Zhan said with husky tone in yibo's ears before going down from the bed and going to the shower to take care of his hard member.

" Wheww, that was close ". Yibo said. " I am sorry daddy Zhan but I still have some surprise for you tommorow so we cant do it today, I still need to make you cry tommorow". Yibo said in his mind as he changed his clothes with his pyjamas.

When Zhan was finished with his business he went back to their room with only towel around his waist. He smiled as he saw Yibo sleeping peacefully, he went to change into his pyjama before joining Yibo to bed. Yibo turn around and snuggled close to Zhan, Zhan wraps his arms around you and kissed his forehead before drifting to sleep.