5. smoking buddy gone

I woke up .. still shaken about last night.
Why did I say yes to that?
What a foolish dare ... and making an unbreakable vow to that ... so unnecessary
How could I be so dumb to say yes to something like that? 

"I'm so sorry, Stassie." said Pansy as she ran over to me and sat at the table.
"Don't." I said as I began to pay attention to what Professor Dumbledore had to say.

Blaise and Draco looked at her and I confused. Pansy and I rarely ever get into fights.
We were the ones who brought "peace" to the group.

From that, I continue on with my thoughts:

How am I going to date George? ..
And then get with him ..
please .. whoever is listening to this .. give me a push .. a little helping hand.

After Dumbledore finished talking, I got up quickly and walked by myself ..
I didn't want the boys asking me any questions or Pansy apologizing every second.

As I was walking to class, I bumped into to someone ..

"Watch it!" I said as I looked up to who it was .. George fucking Weasley .. well I think..

"Pardon." He said as he grabbed my book from the floor. "Here" he said with a smile.
"Uh .. thanks." I answered back as I grabbed my book.

"HEY WEASLEY STEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!" yelled Draco from down the hall. "Calm down, Draco .. He was a only helping me" I said as I flashed George a smile.

"Best you step away, Weasley." said Draco with a firm voice. "Drop it Draco." I said as I pulled away Draco and mouthed sorry to George.

"Really!?" I said to my brother. "What?" he asked, still angry ..

"You had to do that?" I asked. "He was annoying you" he claimed. "He was not! He bumped into me BY ACCIDENT and picked my book up for me." I stated.

"Gosh Draco! I'm not a little kid anymore! Doesn't matter how big or small the problem is, I can handle it myself and I do not, I repeat, I do not need your help." I said as I looked directly at him.

I walked away and headed straight to my class.

____________

I haven't talked to anybody throughout whole day.
Not Blaise. Not Pansy and especially not Draco.

We basically, have almost every class together.
Each one of them tried to talk to me but I would either ignore them or walk away to another table.

Before last period, I needed to make a quick visit ..

"Um .. hey" I said as I found George sitting in the courtyard. "Uh, hello" he said "You're George right?" I said as he laughed. "Yea. Don't worry Fred is probably somewhere with Angelina" he stated.

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened today" I said. "I don't recall?" He questioned. "Please tell me it was you and not Fred." I said.

I had just noticed I was basically flirting with whoever it was earlier ..

"I'm only joking. It was me and it's fine, just Malfoy." he said as he flashed me a smile.

His smile is cute ..
No! .. stop back to the conversation

"I know but my brother is always saying something and I just wanted to apologize because I know my brother won't." I said
"No worries." he said. "Well .. um .. bye have a nice day." I said as I walked off.