1. grown

Anastasia Ruby Malfoy:

"father, please, if only you gave me the chance" i plead my father, Lucius Malfoy

"enough Anastasia" he said to me as he turned to face me. "We have guests downstairs so don't make a scene and head back into your room, now!" he yelled at me in a quiet voice.

"Lucius" said my mother, Narcissa Malfoy as she gently grabbed his arm and walked away with him, giving me a face of sympathy.

"could not be me" said my older brother, Draco Malfoy as he fixed his suit.

"shut it" I said as I walked away Draco went on to say "stop trying so hard, just show mum and dad that your grown!" as he went on to the meeting.

.. that's exactly what i need to show my parents
but how ..
__________
i knocked on draco's door hoping he will give me some advice.

"come in" he said as i opened the door, followed by him waving his arm in the air.

"hello" he said as he smiled at me "um" i said as i knew exactly what he was doing ...

"hold on .. where the hell is my weed?" i said "ugh, you know what .. never mind" i said as i sat next to him.

"what do you need?" he asked "well remember how you told me i should show mom and dad i'm grown?" i asked "yea" as he inhaled his smoke.

"please tell me you did not take that to heart" he commented "i did" i said as i played with my hands "oh god" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"but that's what i wanna do, show them, prove to them that i am grown and worthy" i said "no" he said as he took another inhale of his smoke "what?" i questioned.

"you kinda wanna piss them off, scare them in a way of thinking that your grown" he said as he giggled to myself.

why did i bother to ask him for advice when he was high?
*note to self*

but he wasn't wrong .. and i like the idea very very much ..
just had to find a way to do so.