17. weakness

Draco laughed.
"Now .. don't just stand there and act stupid, Anastasia" he claimed.

I took a breath.
I had no idea how I would respond so I waited to see how I would play this out.

"Whatever you are with him, it's done." he stated

and with that .. he walked away.

But .. I wasn't going to let him go without an explanation.

"Draco!" I said as I grabbed him by the shoulder and he turned away.

"What?" he asked with a serious face. "You must be mad to come up with a idea like that!" I stated.

I finally decided how I would play this: Denial

He laughed.
"I didn't come up with shit! It's disgusting to even say those statements" he claimed.

He tried to walk away again and with that, I grabbed his shoulder again.

"Where did you even come up with those stupid statement?" I asked.

"One must never tell their secrets.." he smirked.

"You must be a fool to believe whoever told you these sick, fake statements" I claimed.

I wasn't going to back out without a fight.

"Whatever you say .. Just best wish I don't find your little ginger friend around. Goodnight, my dear sister" he said as he kissed my forehead and left.

I had no power left in me.
Although it all hit me at once .. Draco now knew of my affair with a Weasley ..
_______________________________

The morning came rushing in.

To my luck, classes got canceled.
I didn't even bother to question why.

Yet, I was nervous.
Draco knows of my affair now & I knew I needed to tell George someway, somehow.

However, I began to question on how Draco found out ..

Pansy is the only one who knew.
She couldn't have ..

I couldn't think about this now .. I needed to find George .. as soon as possible!

I left my room to see the group hanging out in common room. Great ..

"Come on, Anastasia!" said Astoria waving me down to sit with the group.

I awkwardly went over to sit with them.
How would I get out of this one?
___________________________

"You stupid git! .. It didn't count!" said Mattheo. "Yes! It clearly did!" said Goyle.

"And this is why we don't play Muggle games." said Draco as he took a sip of his beer.

As you can tell, I didn't find my way out of it.
I sat there almost the whole day hanging out with them.

Well .. of course ..
I love each and every one of them but .. George stand in the back of my mind.

We all grew hunger so I volunteered myself to get food. I believed it was my only way out.

"Thank goodness because I wasn't going to go!" said Pansy as she sat on Draco's lap.

All of them told me what they wanted and surely, I forgot because I only had one thing in mind: To talk to George.
_______________________________