(LI)

A/N: I hope everyone who celebrates had a lovely Christmas!! I tried uploading this on Friday but Wattpad wasn't letting me. Anyway, here's the final bonus chapter, I'm in the process of writing an epilogue!!

****

"Positive," I confirmed to Kendall, "like the past four."

"I just wanted to be sure," she sighed, leaning into my embrace for support.

I kissed my fiance's temple, holding her close to my body.

"We'll be okay," I reassured the model, kissing her sparkly new engagement ring and taking her hand in mine, "whatever you want to do."

I managed to book Kendall a doctor's appointment for the afternoon, just to confirm where we were at. At times like these, I was very thankful that we were in the position to access good healthcare. The past twenty four hours had been nothing short of a whirlwind. We were now engaged, and before we'd even managed to announce it to our families, we had a potential pregnancy to deal with.

****

"It's definitely a baby," the doctor confirmed, glancing at Kendall to gauge if that was positive news. Kendall smiled over at me, and I squeezed her hand to reassure her that I was with her no matter what. "You're actually quite far along." he added, seeming surprised. She wasn't showing, which had made it such a surprise.

"How far?" Kendall asked curiously, I moved my chair closer so I could sit right next to my fiance.

"About 18 weeks," he smiled. "I could tell you the sex of the baby if you'd like."

Kendall glanced at me looking surprised, while I couldn't help but smile. It added up in terms of dates of when we had been with our friends. Part of me couldn't believe this was happening.

We communicated silently, staring into each other's eyes as we silently agreed what we wanted to do.

"I want to keep it," Kendall whispered, as though she couldn't believe what was happening either. I nodded with a smile, kissing her softly before looking back at the doctor. "Could we find out what I'm having?" She asked politely.

I smiled as I glanced back at Kendall, waiting for the doctor to confirm the baby's sex. I couldn't quite believe Kendall was pregnant, nevermind that she was so far along, but part of me was excited beyond belief.

"It's a boy!" The doctor exclaimed, smiling at the two of us as Kendall threw her arms around me.

"A little boy," Kendall whispered softly, with her head resting on my shoulder.

"A little boy," I smiled.

****

"I can't believe we conceived our baby in a fucking orgy," Kendall laughed as we left the hospital.

"With our best friends," I corrected, and Kendall smiled as she looked back at me. I noticed a playful glint in her eyes, and before I knew it I was being pushed up against a wall. "Kendall," I breathed out, as my fiance's hand gripped me by my neck. "We can't-"

I couldn't say I wasn't incredibly turned on, but we were also still on hospital property. Besides, she was pregnant? Kendall saw past my weak protest, silencing me with a kiss. I practically moaned as I felt her body press against me. My fiancé had barely touched me, and yet I was ridiculously aroused.

I whimpered as she pulled away with a smirk. Kendall listened patiently as I helplessly tried to explain my confusion about our new boundaries. I had no idea what we were doing - I wanted to be gentle but I still needed her.