Not the Right Olympus {Edited}

Reyna's Point of View

The last thing I remember was walking with a few of my friends to my fellow praetor and his greek half-sister Clarisse La Rue for lunch. When looking at the two of them, you could never guess they were even distinctly related. I remembered Annabeth telling me that she was one of the most powerful demigods of the century. Not only had she been the only female demigod daughter to harness Ares's war chariot, but she had also killed the Drakon and had gotten Ares's blessing. I distinctly remember being impressed when I heard this.

Then out of nowhere, this bright light comes, and the next thing I knew I was on top of Leo Valdez. My boyfriend. Yes, I know. A lot of people were surprised I started dating him. Camp Jupiter still isn't a big fan of him since he fired cannons at us. So the senate decides that Greeks were allowed to visit them as many times as they want through the portal that the Hecate cabin from CHB created. But Leo, well he was put on probation, no matter what he tried to explain. Percy and Annabeth decided that they will go to college next year.

Anyway, once that was all sorted out I finally realized my surroundings, which I know I should have done much before. We were on Olympus.....but it was different than the one I had seen when we were rewarded for the war efforts.

Percy voiced out the thoughts. "Oh shit. Annabeth we are on Olympus. And not the right one."     

Well, that explained it...in a way. But that shouldn't be possible unless......                                                I started to see how many people were there. Because there were quite a few people. The seven with Nico and Thalia were there as well. But that wasn't all. There was Coach Hedge, Clarisse, Chris, Travis and Connor Stoll, Katie Rachel, and... Octavian. There was also Chiron. 

Oh my, what on earth are we doing here?    

The gods were looking at us as if we were some strange lab experiment with such horrifyingly  fascinating results that they couldn't believe it.

 We all stared at each other in silence when finally Zeus decided to take charge.     

"Who are you all and how dare you interrupt the Council meeting of the gods?"

"So you don't know who we are. Oh dear. Okay, so Percy is right after all and this isn't the right Olympus. Considering there are only thirteen thrones...Guys you are not gonna like this but I think we are in the past." Annabeth said, although she looked around the room as if she couuldn't believe it herself.

I had a hard time believing her but there were too many things that said otherwise.

I was about to talk when a bright light filled the room and the next thing I know there are a bunch of people in the room wearing odd clothes, similar to togas with weapons in their hands.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a growl and the tell tale sound of Riptide being unsheated and heard Percy hissing, "Annabeth, that's Hercules over there and I am going to kill him. I don't give a freaking dam that he is immortal. Thalia?" 

I saw the hunter nod with a menancing expression on her face.

Oh dear, I don't know about you but I certainly didn't want there to be blood on the Olympian throne room.