Reading Percy's adventures be like- {Edited}

Jason's Point of View

Welp, that wasn't very easy. Turns out that restraining a very pissed-off son of Poseidon and an equally pissed-off daughter of Zeus is easier said than done. But I can't blame them, I had heard as to why both my sister and cousin hated him and the story of Zoe Nightshade. I myself was quite very tempted to kill him, or maim him at the very least but managed to calm myself enough to stop my sister and cousin from killing him...And trust me on this...They would have seriously done it.

The odd-looking people were the heroes of old. They were looking at us pecularly. I think they were a bit  weirded out by the fact that some demigods wanted to hurt Hercules because he was generally a very famous and worshipped hero. 

It was then that another bright light filled the room and out of nowhere a big box fell in front of Rachel with a letter on it. I frowned at that. Hercules pompously strutted forward and was about to pick it up when Rached kicked his hand away from the box and gave a glare worthy of Annabeth to him.

She bent down to pick up the letter so she missed the withering stare Hercules sent her way. He snatched the letter from her hand and opened it but scowled and started turning the paper front and back until Rachel said, "Are you done, oh great hero of Olympus."
She gave him a very sickly sweet smile.
"I mean it obviously dropped in front of me so only I can read it."
She held out her hand and Hercules hesitantly gave her the letter, looking at it suspiciously.

 I noticed as she started reading the letter, a frown appeared on her face, deepening as she finished the letter. By the time she was done reading, she was outright glaring at the set of books with such hatred as if it had personally offended her.

"What does it say RED?" Asked Leo. 

"Don't call me RED Leo. And as for what it says, well here is what it says."

" 'Dear Confused Gods, Pissed off Demigods and Old Heroes,

This letter is to inform you that recently, we Fates had come across a few strange scrolls. The scrolls were in fact a set of books based on these demigods. Lord Chaos says that he wishes you, demigods, to go back to the past. This set of books depicts the life of the greatest heroes of all times. We understand that you all wished for rest but this is beyond even our control. We however can assure you that once this is done you can have peace and quiet for the rest of your lives. A few important notes are : 

1. The gods aren't allowed to harm the demigods

2. No, Percy and Thalia, you aren't allowed to hurt Hercules, no matter how much you wish for it.

3. Please summon Lady Amphitrite and Lady Persephone for this as I am sure Poseidon and Hades would like their wives present here.

4. The first five books are said from Percy Jackson's point of view and this is to the gods. No matter what is being read, you will NOT harm him.

5. Don not fret demigods, the time outside the gates of Olympus has been stopped by the children of Kronos.

6. Heroes of the Old, please stop Hercules before he does something egotistical as it may land him in the realm of Hades, cause even can't refrain Percy from killing him if he pisses Percy of Thalia.

7. Hestia, please make sure everyone behaves themselves.

Well, happy reading.

                                                                          THE FATES.