Introduction to the Gods Part 1 {Edited}

Third-person point of view

Annabeth wasn't sure how she felt about this whole 'reading the books' situation.
Especially considering the fact that she was pretty sure it would be based on her boyfriend's adventures, which meant she would be there at least 80-90% of the time. And since it was his quests...it would probably be taken from his thoughts as well.
No wonder the Fates gave a warning about that.

She remembered when they had first met she had disliked him rather severely. Oh, how things changed. Now if she was away from him for a long time it felt as if she had a missing limb.
She looked at him, only to find he was already looking at her with a resigned expression. She felt a pang of sympathy for him. He had gone through soo much, they all had, and yet even then the Fates won't leave them alone.

Like come on...time travel?

Seriously?

Seeing the old heroes looking around Olympus in wonder, made Annabeth want to know their reactions if they had seen her creation. Surely they would have been even more amazed. This reminded her after reading the books thing she had to get back to her sketches...

Apollo's Point of View

The entire situation was laughable. There were demigods who had come from the past and then there were demigods who had come from the future. The Fates were playing an honest to gods joke on them. Good or bad was yet to be seen.

"Why don't you all introduce yourselves? If we are to spend time around you, we must know your names. Perhaps you should introduce your godly parent as well?"

Hestia offered looking at the demigods with a kind smile that relaxed some of them a little. Perhaps they were used to being tensed as a battle reflex.

There was a blonde-haired girl with grey eyes who nodded with acknowledgment and stepped forward and introduced herself.

"Alright, I guess. I am Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena."
Athena smiled at the girl but to the entire council's surprise, the girl just frowned at Athena before sitting down next to a beautiful dark-haired girl with onyx eyes.

Athena looked flabbergasted, as her own child dissed her in front of everyone.
It took a lot in me to control the smirk threatening to take its place on my lips.
And I wasn't the only one who wasn't trying to laugh at her. Uncle P looked like he was a hair's breadth away from bursting out a laugh.

About dam {Iykyk} time someone put Athena in her place. My half-sister might have good intentions most of the time but her know-it-all personality made it hard to get it along with.

Then a girl looking 14-15 years old with ink-black hair and a silver circlet stepped up.

"Thalia. Daughter of Zeus. Lieutenant of Artemis."

The reaction was instantaneous, Hera started screaming at Father about him cheating on her and breaking the oath.
Uncle Hades's eyes narrowed at her and his lips pressed into a thin line but he said nothing to my surprise.
Uncle P just smirked and nodded his head in agreement as if he had expected this but...was there relief in his eyes?
I was definitely surprised that the two brothers weren't speaking anything but I had a suspicion as to why.

I looked at my twin and found her looking at Thalia with interest. Why she would need another lieutenant, I wasn't sure but...

"She died a hero's death milady," Thalia admitted, although I could have sworn there was a slight tremble in her voice.

Zoe Nightshade had been with the hunt for over 2000 years. She was alive when Aunt Hestia was part of the council. I noticed my twin's eyes mist a little as she nodded and took out her bow, polishing it but I knew it was but a distraction.

Zeus was staring at Thalia with pride but Hera was glaring daggers at her and to my astonishment Thalia was glaring right back and I could have sworn it smelled like ozone until a 17-something guy with windblown raven hair put a hand on her shoulder and whispered something in her ear which seemed to calm her enough that the ozone smell vanished but she continued to glare at Hera.
Artemis's eyes narrowed on the boy. Hmm, he better watch out I suppose.

"Travis and Connor Stoll at your service. Sons of Hermes and pranksters extraordinaire."
Two boys who could have passed for twins with mischievous eyes.
Hermes nodded his head with a smile.

"Chris Rodriguez, son of Hermes." Three children of Hermes? Interesting.

Finally, the dark-haired girl stepped forward next.
"Reyna....Avila Ramirez-Arellano. Daughter of Bellona, Champion of Athena."

And there it is. What I feared. Romans and Greeks are mixed together. And now Daddy Dearest will start his paranoid mumblings. Oh, this will be so funnnn.

Please 🙏 note the sarcasm.