Fifteen.

I felt my heart sink and my hands begin to shake. I read the text over and over.

"Nice try. But you can't trick me. Your new sugar daddy can't keep me from you."

Without thinking, I dropped the phone onto the end of the bed and crumpled to the floor in anxiety. My body was trembling uncontrollably and my face felt flushed. My heart pounded in my ears and I frantically shook my head, not believing what I was reading.

I could hear Harry rushing over to me but I hardly paid attention to him. My panic attack was completely taking over. Harry spotted the phone on the bed and looked at it. The message was still on the screen. He stared at it in disbelief before squatting down and taking my hands in his.

"We're gonna figure this out, Elora. You're safe with me," He reassured before standing up and frantically walking around the room. He seemed to be searching for something. He checked the windows, making sure they were locked and shutting the curtain. He continued to move the decorative picture frames and lamps around haphazardly.

"What are you doing," I questioned, trying to control my breathing. My face still felt hot, but I was starting to come down from the intense panic. I still couldn't quite think clearly.

Harry held up one finger, telling me to wait. I impatiently and anxiously watched as he practically turned the whole room upside down. He traveled to the bathroom where he continued to look around until he called my name.

I stood up on shaky legs and walked into the bathroom to see him pointing up at the ceiling. I followed his finger up but I was confused. I didn't know what he was pointing to. All I could see was an old rusted metal vent. I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"There's a camera in the vent," Harry stated with concern. I looked closer and discovered the smallest camera I had ever seen peeking out from the vent grate in the ceiling. It was the size of my fingernail and matched the color of the vent.

I instantly felt incredibly violated. I didn't know who was behind the camera, or what they had seen or how long it had been there or why. So many questions and concerns swirled through my mind. A bathroom was a private, and safe place, and I shuddered, thinking that some stranger may have seen such private and intimate moments.

I felt like crying but I felt too numb to express myself. I had cried so much in the past few days and I just didn't have any tears left in me. I was simply overwhelmed, so I walked back into the room and laid on the bed, my thoughts completely stopping. Everything felt numb.

I heard some thumping coming from the bathroom. Harry came out moments later with the small camera in his hands. He took a few photos of the camera with his phone before throwing the camera on the floor and smashing it into bits with his foot. I would normally be worried about him waking Clio up with the noise, but this was serious and I had no problem with him destroying the device immediately.

Luckily, Clio did not wake up. Harry took the shattered pieces of the camera and walked back into the bathroom, flushing them down the toilet. Then he walked over to me and sat down.

"This is so fucked up, Elora. I'm sorry," Harry spoke.

"How did you know there was a camera," I questioned, suddenly suspicious of Harry. "Was it even functional?"

"I just had a feeling. I usually check every hotel room out for cameras and I did peek around when I got here before you guys showed up a few days ago. I swear I checked that vent and didn't see anything. I think that Dustin guy has eyes on us. I mean, how else would he know you're with someone else, I mean, not like that, we're not a couple or anything, I just mean that," Harry stumbled,