01 | an unpleasant meeting

"So what will you do, Soo?", Jennie, the cat-eyed girl asked. They all were currently gathered at Jennie's private house, since the girl attended a different University from her sibling, so she lived alone. She just didn't want to got to the place her parents selected; filled with spoilt, gossiping, judgmental rich brats. She liked simplicity.

"I don't know.", the mentioned girl replied with a pout.

"Why don't you just take the money we want to give?", Rosé said, and Jisoo glared at her.

"Or you could borrow and return it later, if you want.", she continued off the girl's glare.

"Chae, I already said no.", Jisoo said and the girl nodded in understanding.

"How will you get money in one night?", Lisa asked, receiving no reply.

"You know, I have an idea...", Jennie's voice trailed off.

"but it's probably stupid.", she added.

"Spit it out, Jen."

"There are people who work as one - night prostitutes to earn quick money.", she blurted out, her eyes searching for a reaction from the others, like a scoff or laugh. Instead, Jisoo was put into deep thought. 

"Are you actually considering this?", Jennie asked, surprise written all over her face.

"What other option do I have?", Jisoo shrugged her shoulders, at which the other's jaws dropped.

"Jisoo, you can't possibly-"

"I have to.", she blankly stated.

"No one else's paying so much money overnight.", she added on a softer note.

"But do you I think I really have to...", Jisoo asked Jennie.

Getting the message, she replied, "I don't know, it depends, you know. On the person..."

"Okay, do you know the place?"

"I just sent the location to you. Do you want us to come with you?", replied the girl, eyes still glued to the device.

"No, the area might not be safe, I'll be okay.", she nodded.

Jisoo was at the brothel-place, wearing a red, short, but not too tight dress, given to her.

Her hands were sweating, waiting for a customer to come, so that she could be done with her business, and never see this place or it's memories ever again

Her hands were sweating, waiting for a customer to come, so that she could be done with her business, and never see this place or it's memories ever again. Her heart was hammering, mind filled a thousand what-ifs. A girl came and sat beside her.

Bangs covering her forehead, round, big eyes and very plump lips. She looked like a complete living doll. "Hey", she said with an assuring smile, which Jisoo took comfort in.