Are you offended?

"... in the evening, a 16-year-old boy named Peter Benjamin Parker disappeared from this hotel."

The wording of his name made Peter open his eyes. He lay on the couch wrapped in a thick blanket. He sat down and looked around. The room was empty. There was a dark black darkness outside the windows, a fire blazing in the stone fireplace and and there was a report on television ... about him.

"The boy is 173 cm tall, has brown hair and eyes ..." the reporter continued, and behind him appeared a photo of Peter in the background, the same as the one he had in his school yearbook.

"You woke up," came a hoarse voice behind the boy's back. Peter turned his head to the source, but said nothing. Tony placed a cup of fresh tea on the table in front of him, wanting to give the boy the impression that the worst was over. At that moment, the boy realized how cold he was. His hair was still damp after a little adventure. Despite his desire to reach for the mug, he didn't dare. Stark picked up the remote, and the large, thin, and certainly expensive, TV turned black.

"What you did," Tony began a new sentence as he walked over to a small table in the corner of the room and poured a little Scotch from a glass bottle into a wide glass. Then he settled into a swivel armchair next to the sofa the boy was sitting on, "Don't try again," he finished, and drank. Peter did not answer. After all, what was he supposed to tell him? I'm sorry? Why? He would lie. He wasn't sorry. He only regretted the direction he had taken and that he had bet on the wrong card.

"Are you offended?" Stark asked amusedly. Their eyes met for a moment, but Peter quickly averted his eyes and looked in the opposite direction. For a while they were both silent, only the fire crackling in the room. Peter sat with his head down, but he could still feel the man glare at him, and he pressed the blanket closer to his body. Tony was sitting in a chair with his right foot thrown over his left, and as soon as he emptied his glass, he got up and took a few steps back to the bottle. He behaved quite naturally, as if he were completely alone in the room.

"What do you really want from me?!" Peter broke the silence. 

"I can assure you I have no plans to kill you today," Tony replied.

Today?

"I will show you something. Get up, "Tony ordered. Peter climbed to his feet without a question, without giving up the blanket he'd thrown over his shoulders. Tony put his hand on the boy's back and led him through the house, then up the stairs to the second floor. The path led through a corridor full of closed doors. What is behind them? Peter thought. They came to a large room with a double bed.

"What you did when we first met - you left without saying goodbye - wasn't exactly polite."

"Well, you didn't excel much either," Peter said, looking at the toes of his legs.

"I should teach you good manners," Stark said aloud, dropping the blanket from the boy's shoulders, and before Peter recovered, the man squeezed his throat with his palm. In one motion, Tony dropped the brunette on bed and sat on top of him. Only then did the boy realize that the ransom would be the last thing his kidnapper might be interested in. In a panic attack, he began to resist. But if he didn't defend Flash, how could he do that when he had a grown man against him? Despite Peter's constant twitching, it wasn't hard for Tony to get his shirt off the skinny brunette and throw it on the floor. The man grabbed both hands over Peter's head and pressed them against the mattress with all his might. He began to attack the young man's neck with his lips. When the boy admitted to himself that he had lost, he relaxed all his muscles and turned his head to the side. His heart was pounding. He glanced at the half-stretched curtains and the still-falling snow. He remembered how he and Ned had always enthusiastically welcomed the arrival of winter. Over time, building a snowman and being outside until evening turned into drinking hot chocolate in the warmth of home and building the lego Death Star or thinking about the meaning of life ... now he would probably never see his friend again. He sobbed, closed his eyes with more and more tears, and let Stark take complete control.

He'll eventually kill him anyway ...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I really appreciate feedback, good and bad. It makes me a better writer.