Two phrases "Jungkook" and "Someone beat him" !!

As soon as he said that,I sat down with a thump on the floor."What do you mean?",I asked him softly praying he didn't mean exactly what I was thinking of."You understand me very well.You already know what I am talking about.That's why you are still talking to me and that now without curses.By the way ,to prove my point,I sent you a picture of him",and he disconnected the call."Hello,Hey,Hey...Damn it",I quickly searched on the messages and saw the image.

"Who send you Jungkook's picture?Why is he lying there like someone beat him?Who the hell called you up,Y/N?"Jin kept on asking me questions but all I could hear was 'Jungkook' and 'someone beat him'.Others took the phone out of my hand to take a look at the picture.My nightmare was again taking place.

"Y/N,are you fine?"Yoongi asked me holding my hands which were still holding imaginary phone.I just hugged him and started sobbing."It's okay,my girl.Everything will be fine.He is the strongest of us,all",Yoongi said patting my back.Again my phone rang.

I snatched it from Namjoon's hands and cleared my throat."Oh!this time you didn't disconnected it like before",he taunted."What do you want,Damon?"I asked in a stern voice."You know,I love the way you call my name.Can you say it again with a please then I might tell you",he said.

"Please,Damon",I said gritting my teeth."Well!I just want you",he said."Fine!I will give you anything.But you have to give me your word,you won't hurt him anymore and you will leave him when you have me",I said.As soon as I said that all the guys started mouthing 'No!Don't!You can't'.I shushed them and asked Damon,"Deal?" 'Deal",he said and disconnected.

"We cannot loose you",Tae spoke as soon as phone disconnected."I know.But it's the only way.Don't worry about him.He won't touch him now",I assured them.All went silence knowing this was the only way out.

"Who is this guy?",Jin asked.He looked very angry."WHO IS THIS DAMON?"he shouted for the first time ever."He is my stalker",I informed."And how come he knows Jungkook",he asked after taking some breathes.

"Jungkook saved me from him when we first met",I said."So,he is the lift jerk",Jimin confirmed."Y/N,let's call police",Namjoon suggested."Sorry,I cannot.I don't know how many people are involved in this",I said.

"What do you mean by that?"Namjoon asked.I just denied indicating I cannot explain.He understood.We all sat together in living room."So,what is your plan?"Yoongi asked."There is none",I simply said.All looked at me,confused.That's when my best friend's phone rang up.She excused herself.

"Sorry,guys I have to go",she said."Oh!It's fine.We understand",Hobi said."I will call you",she talked to Hobi and left."So,you were saying something",Jin said."Yes!I will surrender,he will keep his word and leave Jungkook and that's all",I said."And what about you?",Jin asked me.

I smiled at him."Worrying about me.You always wanted me out of your life.I heard that day your conversation",I confessed."Oh!I am so sorry.See Y/N,I have been nearest to Jungkook in the group.It's almost like I raised a younger brother.I cared about him.But that doesn't mean I don't care about you",he said.

"I want you and him both to be safe.That day I showed that I didn't liked you because ...",he paused."Because?",I asked him."He thought that I liked you.And as you always showed me love while you fought with him.He asked me to ask you out",he completed.

"What?Why?He never talked about such thing",I was shocked to hear that."I also confessed him",I said."He knew you confessed so that he would stop asking you questions about your work,which he already knew about",Jin said.

"Yes,and that's why I had to show that I hate you that day because he was going to ask you out. Namjoon told us that you didn't sign it.I thought maybe if I pretended I hated you then he will feel much better about asking you out.But,before anything could happen you said that you took the agreement",he finished his conversation with heavy sigh.

"But he never told us that you lied about it",Jin fiercely looked at Namjoon."I didn't knew why she changed her mind.She made me promise not to tell anything",Namjoon defensed."Yah!It's not his fault",I said."Don't worry. Tomorrow I will get back your Jungkook",I said."I know you will.I am more worried about you",Jin said.