Whole Truth!!

All were listening to me carefully. Yoongi turned red.I smiled at him to tell him it's okay."Then,you brought me home which wasn't how I expected it.But well,it was a bonus for me.I kept an eye out on you all, every-time. Sorry, Taehyung for shouting on you when you sneaked through my laptop.I was scared you might get all the files,I have secured.And thank-you for understanding,too",I completed my story.

Taehyung smiled and said,"after all besties are for understanding only.And I am sorry too,for getting angry at you".I smiled and continued,"I guess now this were things which I hid from you guys,only.But I want to talk about some more things."

The atmosphere was so tensed that I could slice it with a knife.I opened another can of beer.All waited patiently as they always did. Yoongi broke the silence,"I guess you want to talk about my attack".

Everyone gasped.I simply nodded asking him for some help.He noticed there reaction and contributed,"Remember,the day we had get-together,after culprit was caught. "Everyone nodded indicating them being part of conversation.

"I was attacked by some thugs in the parking lot",Yoongi said.Everyone's back straightened up,except for Jin as he always sit straight."Why didn't you tell us hyung?"Namjoon asked.This was the only thing non of the agency knew about,so Namjoon had no idea about it either.

"I asked him not to",I interrupted."Thanks to Y/N.She fought them in-spite of her shoulder injury.She was on fire",Yoongi complimented.I started blushing.I mean I know it's wrong to blush in such environment but can you blame me for being a 'SLOTH'(Yoong's fanbase). 

No matter what relation we have now but I will always be an army."It was nothing.You helped me a lot",I tried to get away from the attention of other members."Ya,all I did was give you 'Pistachio ice cream' instead of 'Mint Choco'",he laughed at our secret joke.All members had blank expressions.I too, joined him.

"Remember the statement I gave to Mr.Lee about Jimin's first attack",all nodded."That was not all.I saw a woman who signaled the guy on the roof.She was staring at Jimin so attentively;without cheering you all up.It seemed suspicious to me".Namjoon interrupted me,"Then why didn't you tell Mr.Lee about the girl?"

"First rule of my work:never trust anyone.NO ONE.And I was correct.Not about Mr.Lee;but the girl who I saw was your girlfriend",I answered Namjoon's question.As soon as, I pointed towards Jimin and said this,everyone got more shocked then ever I have seen them.

"It's impossible.I would have recognised her if she was in the crowd",Jimin denied."Yes,but she had mask around which she only removed when you were shot down.That was the reason I wanted you all to leave me behind so that I could follow her",I explained.

"You will never do such thing again",Jungkook got angry."Next time,I will take",Yoongi referred to shot.I felt warmth through their gestures.It was hard to believe that;the guy who didn't ever want to get hurt is ready to take a bullet for me.

I smiled but at the same time I was worried about Jimin."That's not all.The guy who got arrested didn't knew about the girl.As if he only knew about things I stated.I cross checked by lying about some stuff and confirmed it.So,I asked Namjoon to keep you all here together for time being,which I am proud of".

Everyone was silence and deep in thoughts.This few minutes felt the most tensed ones.Finally,Jimin spoke ,"I am so sorry.I thought she loved me so I always told her about my schedules and all.I should have realized before about this.I mean, even after our schedule was changed at last moment ,still they knew everything about it.Next time,you won't be the one getting hurt.I promise you".

"There won't be next time",I said firmly.All looked at me to explain more."I was allowed to protect you because I promised to get back to agency." I could here gasps and sighs around me while I was staring my left over beer."I will sign it tomorrow and you all will come under their protection",I said softly.

"Never.Not at all.You hate that job,"Jungkook stood up angrily."Bunny,it's necessary.No other way out.And then also,you know we cannot date.You have your carrier to pursue.In such circumstances,at-least I will be relieved that you are fine.My BTS is fine",I said looking around.

I saw Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears and others were also in denial."Listen guys! I really don't want to see you all hurt.It's the only way.And don't worry,as soon as I catch the culprit I will resign",I cheerily said.

Nobody spoke,just they stared at me."Promise?",Yoongi asked.For the first time ,I saw such such expression on Yoongi."Yes",I made.