💕Memories In An Album💕

{A/N: Ok quick note, The image above is not mine. I got it from a fandom wiki. Also, apologies if this is bad, It's my first story 😅}

Ship : Lander
Genre : Fluff
Requested by 7rfpqjy9w2privatere

Sean and Milly were arguing about how late Jake always is and why. Zander was sitting down by Luke's drums, waiting for everyone else to arrive, as he read through his book. Hailey and Luke walked in and Zander closed his book and looked at Luke.

Luke went over and sat by Zander. "Zander?.. Would you want to come over today?" Luke fumbled with his hands and Zander tilted his head in confusion. "My parents went on a business trip for the week and you know I don't like being by myself." Luke huffed as Zander hugged him. "Yeah! No problem, Luke!" Luke gave in to the hug and after a couple seconds, Zander pulled away.

(Time Skip)

Luke and Zander were walking home together and when they got there, Luke opened the door for Zander as he walked in. He put his backpack down on the ground and walked with Zander to his bedroom. Zander sat on Luke's bed as Luke rummaged through his closet for another pillow for Zander.

Something dropped by his feet as he opened the closet door. He looked down at his feet and there was a brown book with white text reading "Me & Zander" He smiled and picked it up, closing the closet door and sitting next to Zander. "Hey, Zander, look what I found!" He held out the book and Zander's eyes widened. "Oh no. Please don't embarrass me." He covered his face with his hands.

Luke chuckled a little and opened the book. "Ooooh! Zander! Look, it's when we went camping!" Zander uncovered his face and looked at the page. "Noo! That spider was in my nightmares for weeks!" Zander cringed thinking of it as Luke smiled and turned the page.

They flipped through the memories for hours before Zander fell asleep on Luke's shoulder. Luke smiled and closed the book, putting it aside and laying Zander down on the bed. He got in the bed next to him and cuddled his boyfriend as he drifted to sleep.

{A/N: Alright, sorry this is bad, and I apologize if it didn't come out as you requested but as I've stated before, this is my first and I have yet to figure out all the tricks and stuff, So please forgive me for typos or anything I messed up on. And sorry that this was a bit short, I didn't have the motivation to make a longer one. Anyways, Thanks for reading!}