Wisdom Teeth

Ship : Jailey
Type : 😓Comedy/Fluff? (If that's a genre)
Requested by LocalMidnight

(Hailey POV?)
"Did they take away my hands? Nooo! Don't let them take away my hands!" Jake has been rambling and crying for the past 35 minutes as I drove him home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on, Jake! It won't be that bad!" I face palmed and looked at Jake, who was gripping at the doorway to prevent himself from going into the doctor's office. "When I go my wisdom teeth removed, I was only a bit loopy, not crying and screaming." Zander commented and rolled his eyes at the 5-Year-Old strawberry blonde. "Zander! Not helping!" I snapped. "Sorry." He put his hands up, surrendering, then I looked back at Jake, who was being shoved through the doorway by a passing doctor. "Noooo!" Jake pleaded, then finally let go of the doorframe, leaving scratch marks on the wood.

"We'll be waiting here outside the room when you're finished, Jake. Don't worry." I said as I kissed his cheek and then shut the door, leaving it cracked just a little bit as I sat down on a chair outside the office. "He won't make it outside for 5 minutes." Zander mocked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held his hand. "Jake, we're almost there, Okay?" "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!? AM I BEING KIDNAPPED!?" I laughed at this and let go of his hand to continue driving. "No, Jake. You have a girlfriend." "I WHAT!? I have a girlfriend? Who is she?!"

I sighed and pulled into his driveway, parking the car and unbuckling. "WHY ARE WE STOPPING!? DON'T KIDNAP ME AHHHH!!!" "Jake, you Idiot!" I mutter under my breath. I walk over to his side of the car and open the door, unbuckling him and helping him up.

I open the front door and set him on the couch. "I'm gonna get some blankets for you to sleep" "Nooo!!" Jake yelled at me and tried to get up, but I pushed him to sit back down.

"I'll sleep with you, Idiot. Don't be so fussy!" "OH MY GOD STRANGER DANGER!!!!! NOOO!!" I sigh but walk into the other room, getting blankets and then  setting them on top of him, and sitting next to him on the couch, laying down beside him.

I cuddle into his hugging as I soon feel him fall asleep beside me. And not long after, I fall asleep to his slight breathes in the quiet room.

{A/N : Okay, I'm sorry I'm not posting ✨QUALITY✨ Chapters, but I'm having some really heavy family sh(Quak :v) going on right now, Also, This request might be a bit late, but I'm trying to get to them all as soon as I can. Anyways. See ya!}