If Someone Hurt/Bullied (Literally anyone in The Music Club)

{A/N : This is short, but it's based off of a skit I saw on YouTube.}

Ship : None (Pure Friendship)
Type : Fluff?

Zander came running into the music room and slammed the door shut behind him, pushing his back on it as it shut, sliding down to the ground. He was panting, as he just ran away from about 3 people. He had a red mark on his cheek and his hair was messy.

As soon as the door slammed, the rest of the Music Club looked at him. "Zander!! Are you okay!?" Hailey ran up to him and crouched down beside him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He sighed through his heavy breaths and looked up at all of them, then turned to Hailey. "I'm okay, Hailey. Don't worry." When he looked at her, she saw the red mark and teared up. "Oh my goodness! Zander! No! Who did this!?" She hugged him, and he hugged back, but didn't answer.

Luke stared at them with a shocked expression and ran up to him as well. They pulled away from their hug and Hailey got up, as well as Zander, then looked at Luke a put his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Luke held his hand and they walked over to where Sean, Milly, and Hailey were. When Milly noticed the red mark on Zander's cheek, she had visible fury in her eyes, as she walked over to the door.

"Where are you going, Milly?"

"To either get Ice Cream or commit a felony, I'll decide when I leave." She said with a smile on her face as she left the room, her hands balled into fists as she walked around the hallways, looking for the bozos who hurt Zander.

As she got closer to the locker areas, she spotted them. Her smile grew even wider, if possible, and she walked up to them. As the Music Club rounded the corner, they could hear faint screams from a distance.

{A/N : This is probably bad, again, Working on this at night because of school, so I apologize. This was very heavily based on a skit I saw, soo. Yea. Anyways. Bye!}