Chapter 27

After a long rant with bsf/n about how much I love Louis, we all got back together and decided to go play beach volleyball. I went in some shorts and a cute t-shirt and bsf/n wore a tank and some ✨booty✨ shorts.

The boys wore shorts and some shirts they got from one of the stores in Barcelona.

Louis: Okay how should we pick teams? There's an odd amount of people...

Y/n: We can gather more people?

bsf: Yeah here we'll go look.

bsf/n grabbed Ethans hand and they ran off to get more people. Louis glanced at me for a moment and I smiled.

Y/n: Oh come on, we can hold hands too

He smiles big and I grab his hand and ran off to look for some people.

Poor old Daniel ran off to look by himself.

We eventually gathered everyone and split into two teams. Me and Louis were on opposite teams.

Louis: Your going down bitch

Y/n: We'll see about that you idiot.

The ball tossed in the air and I spiked it over the net. Louis bumped it before it his the ground and he smirked at me.

I made an angry face and set the ball to the other side, when I felt a hand grab my ass. I turned around and there stood Adam acting like he didn't do anything. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the wrist. I pulled him to the side of the court.

Y/n: Grab my ass again Adam.

Adam: What?

Y/n: You heard me.

Adam smirks and reaches for my butt but i grab his wrist and slap him across the face. Everyone in the court was watching.

Y/n: Horny little bitch

I kicked him where it hurts and he fell to the ground. I could hear everyone go "oooo" but I didn't care. You get what you deserve. I stand in the field and see Louis slightly smiling.

Y/n: What are you all waiting for? We can still beat that team without Adam! Come on!

And just like that the game started up again

LOUIS POV

That's my bitch.

Y/N POV

So yeah my team kinda dominated. 15-6. After it finished, we decided to have some... fun. We grabbed a bottle and sat at the table.

Mason: so who's going first?

Jack shrugged

Jack: I'll go?

We all looked at him and slid the bottle down the table. Only problem is that there are a lot more boys than girls here. Jack spun the bottle and it landed on Macy. Of course it landed on mAcY. They both leaned forward and kissed. A few people cheered and Jack passed the bottle to his left, where bsf/n sat.

She spun and it landed on Daniel. I could see Ethans face burn up. bsf/n shrugged and kisses Daniel. When they finished you could see how happy it made him.

After a few turns, it was time for me. I took the bottle and spun and it landed on Chance. I looked down at Louis who's cheeks were pink. I felt bad but rules are rules. I leaned over and kissed Chance but he didn't pull away. I tried to push him but he wouldn't let go. I finally got away and my eyes grew wide and I looked at him.

Y/n: What was that?

Chance: I'm not playing this the easy way y/n

I rolled my eyes and awkwardly sat down next to Louis. He seemed really upset.

I whispered in his ear to try and make him feel better.

Y/n: Damn bruh he was terrible at that.

Louis looked up into my eyes but still seemed upset.

Y/n: Hey... I like it when you kiss me so much more than him.

Louis nods and closes his eyes.

Damn it I feel really bad.

We finished spin the bottle and everyone wanted to get in the pool again, so we decided to meet back down here in 30 minutes. It was about 7:30 at night.

**later**

When we were all at the pool, Louis was a little better but definitely still sad. I tried cheering him up, but nothing worked.

Charlie: Guys we should play ship or dip

Ollie: Yesss everyone get in a circle

We all got into one big circle in the pool and Clara went first.

Clara: Well can you ship yourself with other people?

Charlie shook his head

Charlie: No that's freaking stupid.

Clara rolled her eyes

Clara: fine. I ship
Chance and y/n after that's kiss.

Only a few people agreed.

Ollie: Okay sang my honest opinion?

We all nodded

Ollie: I can DEFINITELY feel really strong sexual tension between Louis and y/n.

I feel my cheeks blush and can sense Louis stare.

Mason: Omg I'm not the only one who saw that?

Mason looks at us.

Mason: Dude like you two just have it going down I stg.

I bit my lip and Chris shipped next, but I wasn't listening. This was awkward... but okay...