t h i r t e e n

"Kim Saeron!" a voice, taking her back to reality upon being lost in her thoughts- was heard throughout the now-chaotic hallway

"Kim Saeron!" a voice, taking her back to reality upon being lost in her thoughts- was heard throughout the now-chaotic hallway. She snapped her head up from looking at the ground to the source- to find both of her best friends running towards her, continuously bumping a few other students.

A smile formed on her lips, their presence making her feel happy in an instant. Saeron slowed down her steps as she waited for them to reach up to her.

"Heyyyyyy" the long-haired cheerfully greeted. A small chuckle escaped, "I miss you too bitch." Saeron retorted- giving her a flying kiss. Chaeyong pouted upon seeing her give affection towards Taeri only. Saeron noticed- hugging her afterward, earning a smile from the shorter one "You too, babe."

The three talked and laughed, catching up on previous events. Their heated discussion was interrupted by the sound of the piercing bell that echoed amongst the crowd. They bid their goodbyes- separating their ways.

She checked her phone to see her first class of the day. It dawned upon her- after seeing her most-hated lesson of all.

Chemistry.

fucking great

She was left unmotivated- as she dragged her whole existence into class. Well, it's not like she had motivation in the first place- yet the fact her day starts with an awful class, made her want to just throw herself off of the window.

The girl was mourning over her day- knowing for sure of her being late to class, when she bumped her body onto another.

"Ouch." she whimpered, one hand holding her shoulder- but her eyes were fixated on the ground as she didn't bother looking up. "Sorry," she mumbled- not expecting a reply from the other. More like a hum.

She looked up to be met by his eyes. His usual all-black attire, his black hair covering his eyes.

She was about to say something- but nothing seemed to come out as he walked away. Yet her body contradicted- she had found herself trailing him from behind for no reason.

Maybe just a talk?

Out of realization, she ended up in front of her classroom.

Oh, he's having chemistry too?

He entered first, followed by the girl- earning stares from the whole class. The teacher perked one of her eyebrows- his eyes landing on Jisung, then looking over the figure behind him.

"Any reasons, Mr. Park?" he asked- referring to the late boy. "No. Not really" Jisung shrugged, before making his way to a free seat. Her eyes followed him- walking to the back of the class. The teacher shook his head, folding his arms in front of his chest- placing his attention back to the dazed girl.

"And you, Ms. Kim? I've never seen you late in any of my classes before,"

She snapped out of her thoughts from earlier- her nervous eyes took a glimpse of her chemistry teacher, before gazing at the tiles beneath her. "Sorry Mr.Choi, I was- uh- in the restroom" she mumbled out her lies.