t h i r t y t w o

As Saeron fiddled with her pen, reading the book which consists of information she's sure she won't need, the girl huffed a huge sigh before leaning towards the table and massaged her forehead in distress

"You alright?" a deep voice came from behind, startling her as she held her chest sighing in relief. "Gosh you scared me, Ji, " she said before Jisung pulled the chair beside her to sit. "Sorry, you seem stressed, " he asserted and Saeron shook her head with a small smile.

"It's nothing actually- just thinking about something, " she said bringing Jisung to tilt his head to the side with an eyebrow raised. "You can tell me if you want to," he comforted and Saeron looked up, catching a glimpse of his brown orbs.

His comforting eyes are something the girl could rarely see. Jisung doesn't care about his surrounding, not that he doesn't want to, he just thinks that people have their own business to deal with so he wouldn't want to interfere.

It's just a thing he's been used to- since nobody really cares about him anyway. Or that's what he thought.

On the other hand, Jisung caught sight of her own eyes as they remained for who knows how long. None of them knew what they were doing, they stared into each other's eyes as if the rest was black and white.

"You're really good looking, " Saeron blurted out causing the boy to blink his eyes rapidly at her sudden remark, "What?" The girl smiled as she supported her chin with her arms that are now set on the table. "I said, " she paused as she leaned in closer, "you're good looking."

Jisung coughed due to shock- at her face, before facing the other way to avoid spewing at her, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Saeron shut her eyes at the indirect impact, before leaning backward. "Great way to say thank you, " she sarcastically said and the panicked boy turned his body back to face her.

"I-I'm sorry, uhm," he laid his hands on his lap before lifting one up to scratch the back of his neck. "Thank you, I guess?" he said, nervousness striking his entire body along with the pink tint on his cheeks that grew out of his consciousness.

"You're blushing!" Saeron exclaimed before laughing and Jisung rolled his eyes while trying to hide his cheeks under his hoodie. Who knew the Park Jisung could get flustered by her effortless comments? One way to guess it, he wasn't expecting it to come from the angel herself.

"Anyway, after a few minutes of considering, fine. I'm gonna tell you my thoughts"
"It hasn't even been three-"
"Oh shut it Jisung, do you want to hear it or not?"

Jisung sighed in defeat before nodding his head. The one forcing is now her, he thought as he shrugged internally.

Cute, Saeron thought to herself before speaking.

"I was just thinking about my dad," she said when beginning the topic, earning Jisung's attention as he stopped shuffling around and started listening.

"My mom said he died 2 years ago in prison, " she paused to compile her thoughts once more, "but then who was that man we saw in the cafe?" she averted her eyes from the floor to him- and Jisung could sense how they were filled with confusion.

"And how is he Donghyuck's father?" she continued to ramble.

Neither to Jisung does this make sense. First thing he knew was Kang Sejoon being an abusive father, Saeron's mother was friends with his during their school days- and now Donghyuck's father is 'supposedly' her father?

Of course, none of these has a point that connects. But the boy shook his head in disapproval of his thoughts when he suddenly brought one of his hard to rest on the girl's shoulder, causing her to abruptly look at him in dismay.

"Okay, don't worry now. It's just a matter of time- I'm sure we'll be able to figure this out, " he softly said and Saeron stared at him, "Let's just go with the flow and gather what we can for now hm?" Saeron replied with a hum, showing off a small smile at his words.

Laughter radiated off of her lips, and Jisung furrowed his brows at her sudden outburst. "What's so funny?" he gave her a weird look and the girl smiled, nose scrunching along with it. "I'm weirded out by seeing you all comforting and shit," she retorted and Jisung's face fell at her insult, putting a hand on his chest as if he was offended.

"Whatever- I'm going far away from you," he stood up, walking away with a sulky face. Saeron giggled at his actions, standing up to chase after him, "I'm joking- Hey! Don't leave me here, it's getting dark!" And with that, the two left the library, walked home together as per usual since their houses were basically in front of each other's.

Who knew a conversation that felt so short have spent hours without even realizing it? They were too immersed by each other's companion that time didn't even matter anymore.

Little did they know, feelings started to grow in their guts. They felt it for sure but wasn't sure if it was just their hearts playing tricks on them-  though hearts never lie, do they?

 They felt it for sure but wasn't sure if it was just their hearts playing tricks on them-  though hearts never lie, do they?

filler chapter cz im bored:)