Spiders

I feel like this should be said its gonna be from my point of veiw obviously. But also my dream self took on my OC as their self so youd be Kaide and she is 20. Just so it doesnt get confusing

I walk into the new room the last room was unimportant now. As soon as I enter the room I notice Schlatt. He tries to walk towards me but is held back by something. I hear as the door slams behind me. Spinning around the lock latches with a 'clink' sound. I turn back to Schlatt running to him. I place my hand on his cheek. "What happened?" I question. He looks at me "Oh yknow I decided to be chained to a wall toda- NO I PASSED OUT AND WOKE UP CHAINED TO A DAMN WALL WITH SPIDERS ALL OVER." I flinch at his yelling but then realize he said spiders everywhere. I haven't seen any spiders. I kiss his cheek and remove my hand from his other cheek. I turn and see a giant spider crawling on the wall in front of my face. I scream backing up. I turn seeding spiders on this wall as well. I scream moving to the center of the room. Schlatt is yelling trying to get me to come back to him but I dont register any of his words. I crouch squeezing my eyes shut and pulling my hands over my ears. Tears stream down my face. I slowly start getting shaky. I stand instantly falling backwards. The last thing I hear is Schlatt yelling my name.

_________________
OHHHHH SHIT STUFF GOT REAL SPIDERS DO BE KINDA SPOOKY THO