The van

I get onto my knees next to his shoulders. "Schlatt?" I whisper gently shaking him. I kiss his forhead. I watch as his eyes slowly open. He smiles looking at me. "Kaide? Are you okay?" I nod. He leans forward kissing me. I obviously kiss back. He pulls me closer. I get off my knees putting a leg over him sitting on his lap. He sits up. "Shit I'm streaming." He says looking at me. He pulls his phone off the ground showing that there is a stream happening set to end in a hour. The camera isnt on or anything. He laughs kissing me again. I put one hand on his cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist. I move a bit. He grabs my waist and looks at me. I smirk moving my hand down placing it in his croch area. His eyes go wide. He kisses me again. Mid kiss I move my hand a bit. He breaks the kiss groaning. His gray sweatpants making it easy for me. I grab his dick through the fabric. He groans resting his head on my shoulder. His breath heavy. I continue moving my hand. He moves his head to between my shoulder and neck. He bites to stop from making any noise. I catch my breath. I let go. He moves up looking at me. I kiss him quickly and grab the waistband of his sweat pants. I just hold my hands there. I lean forward kissing his jaw line. He puts one hand on my lower back and one on my thigh. He leans me back laying me on the seat. My legs are on each side of his hips. His arms are on either side of my head holding himself up. I lean up a bit he leans forward the rest of the way kissing me. I break the kiss. "I love you" I whisper. He smiles saying it back and kissing me again.

_____________________
woooooo stoping right there going no further :)