Lost and Found.

^ Ben Rector - Love Like This ^

Ships; Afterdeath and some Destructive Death

Reaper was in a bad mood. Or rather, he had a bad feeling, one that refused to leave and only grew stronger with time. Currently, it's been 3 weeks since the feeling started, Reaper was trying his best to ignore the feeling, although. . there wasn't much he could do if the bad feeling turns out to be a warning.

So he went about his day, getting his mind to focus on something else - like all other days before this.

Looking back, maybe he shouldn't have ignored how the feeling was practically screaming at him that day.

.

"Kirs! Hold on! I've got you. . just hold on tight Kir!"

"I can't! I can't hold- Reaps!"

"NO! Give him back! You asshole! Kirs!
AggGGHH! Damn it! Kir! I will find you, just-! Hold ON! Kirs!"

"I love you Reaps! Remember that- Fuck! Reaps!"

"Kir! Shit- Kirs! Wait- No- nono NO! Come back! Kirs!"

.

That day and the following months were a living nightmare. Everywhere he looked, he could see him. Out of the corner of his eye sockets there was always that familiar figure, yet when he turned to look - either no one was there, or it was someone who wore similar clothes.

His posture had shrunk in on itself, feeling heavy from a force invisible to the naked eye. A box sat heavily in his pocket, Reaper being too afraid to even touch it anymore. Because then it would feel too real, too. . painful. Although many had tried to reassure him that everything would be alright, that he would heal with time and move on, Reaper didn't want to move on – not when they are still alive out there. . the others didn't seem to understand that he wasn't dead, they thought that maybe it was a glitch in the system – but how could there be a glitch in the system when it is literally written in his SOULs purpose to find dead SOULs and lead them to the so called afterlife? Damn it. . even that hurt to say.

.

"Asshole. You know, you could've just ignored me, back in the Owra-Oynaaj."

"Aw come on, darling.~ You know I could never ignore
you even if I would've wanted to."

"Hmp- well, did you want to? *glare*"

"Of course not sweetheart. Who do you think I am? Oh~ I know!
You think of me as your lover, don't you~! Right, Kir?~"

"Agh- just shut up! And come here."

"You know you can't hide that blush and pout from me Kirs!~"

.

During the years, Reaper had calmed down - don't get us wrong, Reaper couldn't exactly calm down with how his. . with the circumstances, but he did calm down. He didn't scream every time he woke up anymore, didn't see him out of the corner of his eye as often, he had taken out the box from his pocket – it was placed by his bedside table, worn down from being opened time and time again – and he no longer lashed out in anger whenever someone told him to give up. Once again, don't get us wrong. He still woke up screaming sometimes, he still saw him out of the corner of his eye socket – turning in that direction as soon as he caught a glimpse, but he never saw who he wanted to see, – the box got him on the verge of tears every time he saw it and he still got angry – pissed off may be a better word, but he didn't have the energy to lash out at anyone anymore – every time someone told him to finally move on from him. To give up. That they wouldn't find him, they had been looking for years, decades, AEONS. Nothing. There was nothing. And the ones who didn't understand kept telling him to give up. There was nothing to go after.