Against All Odds

Author: Soulrocker_forever

Genre: Revenge, Suspense

Status: On going

Niyati Sharma is a young, beautiful, hard-working middle-class girl. Having lost her parents at an early age she had gotten used to working hard to make and meet, for herself and her younger sister.

Never had she thought that one day because of her sister she will have to ask for help from her ex-boyfriend... Shauya Oberoi who she had cheated on.

Yes!! She cheated on him. Why? That is something she can never reveal, except that she has no remorse she did it. but that left a big hole in her heart which she doesn't seem to heal.

Shaurya Oberoi is the most eligible bachelor. Every girl's dream was shattered the day her love cheated on him. It changed him away from an extent that once down to earth person, today is a rude and ruthless businessman.

Today all he cares about is expanding his business and for that, he can go to any extent

He has sworn to himself to never fall weak again and prays every day that he does not cross paths with his ex. He can never forget the hurt when he caught her with his best friend. Back then he was an innocent young boy in love, but now, his heart craves for only one thing...Revenge.

what will happen when Niyati has no other choice but to approach Shaurya for help? Will he help her?If yes then at what cost?