MY HUSBAND'S GIRL

Status: Completed

Genre: Suspense, thriller and romance

Author: aasthamishra_

***

Love is Sacrifice.

❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at his wife. 

❝ Who is she?❞ Alison asked as calmly as she could trying her best to keep her demeanor straight, trying very hard not to break down in front the man she has loved her entire life.

❝ Ashley, your sister❞ Ian said, almost inaudibly. His heart racing, eyes swimming with guilt. He looked at the woman he married again when she didn't reply for a long while only to find her staring at him with a blank expression. Her eyes so hollow that it made a pang of ache go through his heart.

❝ I'll help you win her over ❞Alison replied after a long while of silence, her complete life was turned upside down in a matter of second. Who would've thought that she would be having this conversation with the man she love, the man she was married to.

'I'll help him do so till he have her in his arms. I will do it even if it means I have to sacrifice my love for him.' She thought to herself.

 ***

Join the journey of Ian and Alison, filled with mystery and love. This is my first official book on wattpad so please excuse my typos.

***

This is my all-time favourite book.❤️❤️ I think this is the only Indian book that has crossed 16 million+  views as far as I know. Try it, it is worth reading.😍