Star Love❤️

Summary

I clapped my hands angrily, "wow Ms Aarohi Nivas what a fucking sacrifice you has done, I really think you deserve an award for this brave act which no one ever did. How can you do this so beautifully can you please teach me this?" I asked faking innocence.

Before she could answer, "you know Aarohi you are the stupidest person I have ever come across. Such a fucking stupid who thinks she is making everyone happy but in reality, you are just giving pain to others nothing more" I spatted looking into her blank eyes she quickly turned her head to other direction, "I wish you could be more mature than what you are and I now regret saying Yes to this marriage. I wish my mom looked for any other girl other than you who can be nothing but clumsy and burden to the people around you" sayint this I walked out of the room.

***********

Aarohi a cute, bubbly, ever-smiling, positive, thinker, talkative, loyal, loving, the one who will do anything to make others happy and not to miss her silliness. She loves everything and everyone even here enemies. But fate decides to play with her by taking her family. Now she became an orphan. Is it her fault?

Aryash a cricketer and a businessman for whom women love to be around. Kind and strong man with determined, persistence and patience. Sometimes anger eats him.

*******

These two are tied in an arranged marriage. Join their love story. Pure love and only love.

Can Aryash be able to tolarate Aarohi's childishness?

And as for Aryash anger, will she calm it?or increase it.?
___________

Status:completed
Genre :romance.
Author:Bookeluthaporen