Author's Note and Copyright

Thank you everybody for browsing through Wattpad and picking this book out of all the others in here. 
      Soccer has meant so much to me for my whole life, and I'm glad to share it with you, the reader, and the world too. I chose soccer as the theme because I wanted to speak about peer pressure and bullying within a team, and how lying and secrets can be destructive to any group of people.
      This will be a novelette, so a fairly short book. I have planned it out, and it will be abut nine chapters long. If people like this, I will release a sequel to this, titled Early Saturday Morning, which I have already planned out. Please tell me if you would like a sequel to this, because I want to know who's interested.
      Keilani has been in my head for a long time, and I'm so glad to finally have her on the screen, in her own words.

Oh, and I have to include the copyright in here to protect myself and my work:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © AbbiTheAuthor 2020-21

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

First Edition

Thank you so much for reading this book,
AbbiTheAuthor