1 / I

George's perspective
-------------------------------

I went to my computer and started streaming.

"Today we're going to be doing something different, We're going to be streaming among us!"

I had started streaming about a year ago and usually played Minecraft, but I wanted to do something different today and decided to play among us."

Packmaclac: Who are you going to be playing with?
Skittlesinkettles: Oooo are you going to be playing with Sapnap?
BillyButtons: Please say it's Sapnap.
EmmaStonerhehe: Who is it? Tell us!
Jemmathedelima: OMG- Is it dreammmm?
Cryptodaddy: Tell us already.
DavidLorence: Maybe it's Wilbur.
Joshthewash: WHO IS IT?

My twitch chat started going insane. They all thought that I was somehow friends with Sapnap just because he retweeted one of my tweets and tagged Dreamwastaken. Of course, I had heard of them and knew they were popular but I had no idea that they were this popular. I looked up the dream fellow and found that he had 11Million subscribers. I often had seen him in my twitch chat but I had always thought he was just a small creator like me. I almost died when I saw his friend Sapnap retweet one of my posts and tag him.

JonnyWick: So Who's it going to be?
Tommyinnit: POG CHAMP!!!!!
Clarissapuppy: Omg Tommy's in the chat!
PickleRick: MR INNIT!
Xander_Hamilton: Tommmyyy!
Ameliafryhair: Poggers.
FerryBoatsrule: Are you going to start among us yet or are we just going to be waiting here forever?

"Guys today we're going to be playing with random strangers..."

I hated playing with strangers but none of my friends were on so it had to do

"Uhh, it'll be fine guys let me just hop on."

I played a couple of games of among us and then hopped on Hypixel. I was in the middle of a bedwars match when I got a party invite from a Tommyinnit. He messaged me and asked for my discord. I was reluctant to give it to him but I finally gave him my discord user when I saw he had the YouTuber rank. He added me as a friend on discord and we hopped into a call.

"Georgieee myyyy frieeeeenndddd!"
"Uhm hello Tommy."
"Georgeeeeee, What's uppppp?"

I just sat there in silence.

"George? You there?"
"Yes Tommy, I'm here."
"Can I invite my friend Wilbur to join?"
"Uh-"
"Hello, Tommy." Wilbur said as he joined the call.
"Oh."
"You must be George, I'm Wilbur"
"Yes, That's me."
"May I join you two in bedwars?" Wilbur casually asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Ugh fine." Tommy sighed.

We all played a couple of rounds. It was pretty fun even though we lost all the matches. I really liked the Wilbur fellow, Tommy was an interesting character.

"My fucking god Wil. You suck more then usual!" Tommy started shouting.
"Shut up Tommy." Wilbur swiftly replied.

I started laughing.

"SoMeThInG fUnNy?!?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur and I just started to crack up.
Then Tommy added some dude named Technoblade to the call.

"What do you want Tommy?" Techno harshly asked.
"We need you to join us in bedwars." Wilbur responded.
"Yeah, Wil's trash!" Tommy added
"Who's Georgenotfound?" Techno asked.
"George is a streamer. He's a pretty cool guy." Wilbur replied.
"Hi." I say sheepishly.
"Ohhhh you're the George that Dream was ranting on about."
"He was talking about me..?" I say baffled.
"Yeah he was talking about how funny your stream are. I think you made him a simp."Techno casually replied.
"The dream that has 11 million subscribers was talking about me..?" I was completely boggled.
"I think he reached 12 million earlier so no. The dream with 11 mil wasn't talking about you, the dream with 12mil was. Techno responded slightly annoyed.
"ARE YOU IN HYPIXEL YET BITCH?" The loud British child asked.
"I'm not joining you stupid orphan." Techno replied.
"WHY THE FUCK NOT?!?" Tommy shrieked.'
"Unlike you loser I have a life and stuff to do. Just have George hit up dream, He'll for sure respond if George asks." Techno told us.
"Okay, well bye Techno." Wilbur replied.
"Bye Wil, and nice to meet you George." Techno said.
"YoU'rE nOt GoInG tO sAy ByE tO mE?" Tommy asked loudly.
"My ears weren't bleeding so I forgot you were here." Techno replied and then left the call.
"He still didn't say bye..." Tommy said slightly sad.

I laughed at the British child.

"George go to twitter and ask dream if he wants to join." Tommy told me.
"What if he's not on twitter?" I said trying to avoid talking to the cute green blob man. Wait did I just think his blob is cute... Nah.

"He's always on twitter." Wilbur and Tommy said at the same time and began laughing.
"What if he's busy? I wouldn't want to disrupt him while he's doing anything." I responded.
"Just message him already." Tommy replied slightly annoyed.
"Alright fine." I replied. "Okay I sent him a message asking him if he would like to join us. He probably won't answer."
"He'll answer." Wilbur reasured me.
"We should just join a mat-"
"What is it George?" Wil asked.
"He responded....." I say in shock.
"Well is he joininggg?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah, He said he'll be on in about two minutes, and that someone will need to add him to the call." I told them.
"I can add him." Said Wilbur.
"Can I friend you on discord Wil?" I asked the british man.
"Yeah sure!" He said and friended me.

Dream joins call.

______________________________________

A/N

That's the end of chapter one. This was originally going to be a one shot but I realised it was going to be too long. Yall should join Crypto's/Onisom and my discord server. I was thinking about doing a game night type thing in among us or something so join the discord if you're interested in that or if you want story/chapter announcements right as they come out or if you even just want someone to talk to about things. 💕

Hope you liked the first chapter.
912 words.

-Acarsia. ❤