Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Sorry

Brianna Quinn's P.O.V

"Hey friend, what are you doing?"

"Ahm this? I will bake a cake for Sir Dean because I would like to apologize and thank him."

"Hmm, that's right friend maybe Mr. Dean will fail you in his class even more by chance."

After she said that I didn't speak again. We are in our Cookery class now and since we finished our lesson, Ms. Sanchez allowed us to bake or cook what we wanted and then I suddenly thought of baking Mr. Dean with my specialty Black Chocolate Cake.

After I put the designs, I put an icing lettering with "I'm sorry and thank you Sir!" I smiled at the thought of Mr. Dean's reaction.

I put it inside the baking oven then I arranged myself and by the end of our Cookery class, we will go home so I better go to Sir Dean in the Faculty room.

*Kringgg!*

Our class is over! I looked at the cake again in the baking oven then checked if it was cooked and when it's done I immediately put it in the box I bought.

"See you friend! I'll go ahead first!" Kensley saying her goodbyes to me.

I just nodded at her in response. I grabbed my bag and walked to the faculty room.

And when I arrived there I found Mrs. Santos the head of math teachers.

"Good afternoon ma'am, can you call Mr. Dean?"

"Oh hija! He's in the guidance office! Mrs. Ynarez called him. Do you need anything from him?"

"A-ahh no! I just want to give him the cake I made for him."

"Oh is that so? Do you want me to give it to him when he comes back?"

"No, ma'am! I'll just go to him at the guidance office, thank you again!" I said then I left and then I decided to go to the guidance office. When I saw that all the teacher officers were there.

Sir Dean is included because he is known as the best teacher and the most feared by the students that's why he was made to become a head president disciplinarian teacher because when he says he can.

I still remember when some male students vandalized the boys comfort room and when Mr. Dean found out who did that he'd punish them.

He put the papers hanging around the neck of the boys and then made them walk all over the campus while something was written on the paper and it says…

We're bad students, don't imitate us!

The students he punished were pitiful because they were really embarrassed and then last year two women fought Sir Dean because he failed them. So he punished the two women on their knees in the middle of the quadrangle and let them exposed under the sun.

Sir Dean's co-advisers,co-heads and co-teachers do nothing about what he does to students because they are also afraid to oppose Mr. Dean and it was also because Mr. Dean was an excellent professor in Teen Sky University and became a well-known teacher in school. Also because of Mr. Dean's good looks and his age, many female students want to study at TSU.

I just realized that all the officer teachers had left. So I just waited outside until I saw Mr. Dean come out.

"Sir!" I saw him turn to me seriously then he face me.

"What do you need and why are you here Ms. Quinn?"

"A-ahm sir, I just wanted to give this to you." I said then smiled and handed him the box of cake I was holding. I was surprised when he looked at my hand then shook my hand but I still held it.

"If you think that by bribing and giving me material things that I will pass you in my class, don't waste time and money because you will not get anything, do you understand Ms. Quinn?! Learn to work hard for the things you want to get!" and after he said that, he turned his back on me and left. I don't know but even though he always preached me it seems like I was just hurt by what he said.

I looked at the box I was holding and I felt my tears dripping from it. He didn't even appreciate the effort I made for apologizing to him. He didn't even listen to my explanations. I frowned then wiped away my tears then walked again. When I passed in the trash can near the school gate I just threw the cake.

After all, that cake is meaningless and meaningless for him.

"Brianna!" I turned to the person who called me when I saw Tristan. He was driving his car. I immediately ran to him and hugged him.

"Why didn't you attend the school? You're annoying!" I said then pout. I just kept hugging him as he caressed my back.

"I know you missed me! Don't be sad anymore... My Dad wants me to take care of something so I didn't make it to go to school so I thought of driving you home."

"All right then so that I have someone with me." I said then got inside his car.

Dean Walter's P.O.V.

"Mr. Dean, you don't have rights to interfere in the students' fight! If there is any trouble, Ms. Celine and I should have it and we will handle it!"

"Mrs. Principal I just did the right thing! If someone bullies you, I will probably defend you too!" Mrs. Ynarez couldn't speak in my response.

"Mr. Dean has the rights, Ms. Principal. He just did what he should do as a head president disciplinarian teacher and it is his duty to discipline the students." Mrs. Paloma said.

"Fine! I'll miss what you did to get into trouble Mr. Dean."

"Well, thank you!" I said and we stood up then one by one came out of the guidance office and when I came out I heard someone called me.

"Sir!" I looked at it and when I saw Brianna waiting at the door of the guidance office. I looked at her seriously then I approached her.

"What do you need and why are you here Ms. Quinn?"

"A-ahm sir, I just wanted to give this to you." Then she brought me the box she was holding. I looked at her and saw her smile. I immediately shook her hand holding the box then I spoke.

"If you think that by bribing and giving me material things that I will pass you in my class, don't waste time and money because you will not get anything, do you understand Ms. Quinn?! Learn to work hard for the things you want to get!" and when I said that, I immediately turned my back on her and walked to the faculty room.

"Mr. Dean, your student is looking for you and she said she will give you something, did you see that?" Mrs. Santos greeted me. I suddenly remember that Brianna was holding a box.

Does that mean that she went to the faculty room even though I was not here? She made an effort!

I wiped my face then ran to get Brianna back. I'm wrong! I shouldn't scold her like that! I shouldn't turn my anger on her.

When I arrived at the guidance office, she was gone so I immediately ran to the school gate to follow her.

Until I stopped when I noticed something in the trash and it's the box she would have given me!

She threw it away because maybe she thought it was useless. I opened the box and saw what was written on the cake.

"I'm and thank you Sir,"

I returned the box there and then came out of the gate when I saw her hugging a man. I was caught in my chest! Why does something seem to tear inside me? What does this mean? They were talking and I didn't know what they were talking about.

Is that her boyfriend? I gasped at the thought of that thing! Maybe he's not!

Brianna this won't happen again I promise…

---