By My Side - Ten

I woke up today
Thinking of you
Think that I know what I want to say
Gonna tell you tonight
It's you on my mind
And I can hardly wait

By My Side - Ten

May 5th 2014

Emma's P.O.V

I held my Divas Championship around my shoulder my curly locks falling onto it making it glisten in the stage lighting.

"That looks great" Paige clapped rubbing her leather gloves together, Paige wore her black attire with leather jacket, she walked over with a wicked and sinister grin "I'm so glad to have my bestie again" she hugged me from behind and kissed the side of my head.

"Thank you Paige, your so sweet,  missed you" I embraced her wrapping my arms around her neck, I wore a black cardigan with floral dress with peach flats to match.

I was scheduled to go out and accompany my boyfriend Sami, it was the night after Extreme Rules and tonight was packed with matches and there was tons of people backstage.

"Paige!" Corey called fixing his tie. Paige walked over grabbing her loves hand. "Emma, Corey, Corey, Emma" Paige introduced us, he stuck his hand out for me to shake "Nice to meet you Blondie" he winked. Paige stuck to his arm. They were the biggest power couple in this company, strong and powerful. They knocked off Stephanie and Triple H last night.

Brie and Sami came over laughing and chatting. " Emma its almost time" Sami said ready in his attire. Brie had her hair curled and she wore her red Brie Mode shirt and ripped black jeans with studded boots and plaid shirt wraped around her waist. Brie always had her own look like a model.

"Okay Paige Ill talk to you after the match" I waved goodbye to the raven haired lady.

Sami grabbed my hand "So how about late night dinner and movie, I cook" Sami said I nodded "I pick the movie" I said moving in.

I chatted with Stephanie and she gave me a punishment and agreed to let me and Sami have a love storyline. But the punishment was to reface Paige and making it a Divas laddermatch in months to come. It was a way to get myself out there.

I pecked his cheek leaving pick lipgloss on his cheek. He was cute, Seth and Alexa popped by laughing.

It didnt bother me but Seth and I werent exactly on speaking terms, we made it to the gorilla "You like Adventure Time a kids show?" Sami raised an eye brow, I punched him in the shoulder.

"Shut it Finn reminds me of myself okay" I giggled "Really? How so?" Sami asked "Hes adventurous,  lives in a tree, and has unique friends, also slays" I reminded. He laughed grabbing my hand.

we got the signal to go and we walked out. Sami let go to do his entrance.

"And here we have a new couple in WWE. Their young and fresh and ready to go" said Cole on commentary.

"These two make a great couple but we're yet to see them compete as a team, Emma brings the fight and Sami brings the speed" says Booker T.

Me and Sami got into the ring, Sami grabs a mic and I look out into the amazing crowd.

Everyone cheered for us "I came to this ring tonight to do one thing" Sami said, I batted my eyelashes and danced.

"Me and my beautiful girlfriend came to do one thing, we came to not only kick ass, but we came to kick the power couple of WWEs asses" Sami hyped up the crowd "In NXT me and Emma fought tooth and nails just so we could fight in the big league, be stars and live our dreams" Sami caressed my cheek.

"But theres two people who pushed in front of us while climbing" Sami paused feeling amgered "Two people who need to be wiped away and forgotten" I grabbed the mic.

"We're here, Paige and Corey Graves we're here to fight" I dropped the mic and me and Sami looked at the thousand loud screaming fans.

Coreys theme played him and Paige walked down the ramp with vindictive grins the crowd bood the two heels.

I kissed Sami on the cheek and exited the ring. Corey and Sami brawled in the ring.

After 10 minutes I almost had it with Paige and her big mouth "You ginger bastard LOSE!" Paige screamed as Corey held Sami s neck on the rope.

"Shut it brit bitch! " I snapped, Paige glared before letting out a chuckle.

"I will kick you in the face" Paige threatened walking over.

"Do it, doesnt get you this" I held my belt up.

Paige tore off her jacket t running at me, I moved off the way Paige diving arms first into the steel post, she bounced off holding her arm. I picked her up b by the hair and tossed her into the en barricade.

"What the hell?" I looked over to a confused Corey, Sami rolled Corey up securing a victory, I slid into the ring Sami picked me up instantly kissing me.

He put me down getting on the top rope. We went backstage he was sweaty a worker brought me my championship.

"I wanna thank you beautiful for helping me win my debut match" Sami cupped my face, a smile stuck to my face. We were already close byt thats how we always be were.

He plants a kiss to my lips his unshaved facal hair scratched at my face. We pulled away "See ya" he went away and I stood there smitten.

"So you're dating Sami now"

"Your dating Alexa" I shot back. Seth looked crushed "We're friends I only have eyes for you" he walked away.

+ + +

I lay in bed thinking, the pitch dark and silence mad e my heart hurt over how Seth looked sad.

I picked up my phone.

Seth. Its Emma I'm sorry. Can we talk over lunch?

I sent it immediately getting a text back.

You're paying.

I smiled a little and put my phone back down, now I could sleep knowing he doesnt hate me.

I azed at Sami who sleep soundly, he passed right out once the Pineapple Express ended, he had a long day. Right now I just want to fix things between me and Seth.

That if these walls come crashing down
And the rain starts pouring in
And if the stars are burning out
You know that I can get through anything
If I've got you
By my side, by my side
If I've got you
By my side, by my side

____________

HERE WE ARE! !!

Autumn is on the move kicking, I love when she kicks my back, anyways should pop out end of month where its all lovey dovey town. Bleh.

Im workin on updating alot this month

Leave a comment and vote, next chapter should be alot longer.