•𝖙𝖜𝖔•

___________________________
『••✎••』

"Wake up you stupid whore!"

I suddenly felt a stinging sensation prick my face which made me open my eyes as quick as I could, to see what was happening. I look up and see Aaron standing over me, his face red from all the anger he was building up inside of him.

"Make me fucking breakfast, you should of been up ages ago. You don't want to get punished again like yesterday, do you?" He smiles at me with a devilish side to it. I look down at my fingers and shake me head, to afraid to speak.

"Words you stupid woman" he grabs onto my hair and yanks it backwards so I was looking at him.

"N-no s-sir" I reply with a shaky voice. He lets go of my hair aggressively so I fall back onto my small mattress. Yes, if your wondering I sleep on a damaged, dirty mattress in a tiny room with a small window and a little light bulb on the ceiling and then small drawers for my clothes and makeup. Apparently "I don't deserve a good room to sleep in". He walks out of my bedroom and slams the door shut making the sound echo through my room. I rubbed my head since it was throbbing from his grip and patted my hair down now that it was messed up.

I stand up and a sharp pain shoots through my hip. I quietly yelp in pain and grab onto it with two hands.

____________________________
-flashback from yesterday-

I sighed and held onto the kitchen counter with both of my hands. I had just finished making his dinner that he ordered me to make, since he can never get off his lazy ass and do it himself. I pick up the plate and start walking into the living room where I see Aaron sitting on the sofa, eyes glued to the tv and him gulping down his beers. I sigh and mentally roll my eyes and carry on walking. Everything was going good until I tripped up on the rug. Of course something like that would happen to me. I fall on my hands and knees and watch as I see the plate fly out of my hands, landing on the hard floor and breaking the plate.

"You stupid bitch, how fucking clumsy are you?" he yells at me whilst walking over to me with his fists clenched. I scoot backwards on my bum to try and get away. To be honest it was stupid of me to even think I would be able to get away with just doing that. Of course I didn't. He grabs onto my wrist and twists it whilst pulling me up from the floor. "You ruined my food, you ruined my floor and you ruined my fucking plate. So it's punishment time."

I felt tears run down my face as I begged him. "N-no please s-sir I'm so-sorry" he then pushes me down onto the floor and I land on my back. I arch it from the pain of the speed he pushed me down, he starts slapping my face multiple times and I tried to block my face as much as I could. He decided he got bored of slapping and so he went to kicking my stomach and hip. I scream in pain trying to get him to stop.

"Next time don't drop my food and we won't have a problem." He walks off leaving me broken on the floor. I grab my knees and curl myself into a ball and sob silently.
How I wish I could just escape this.

________________________

I tip-toe down the stairs, quietly trying not to land on the creaky bits and tip-toe quicker to the kitchen hoping I won't bump into him. I lean back onto the counter and tap my finger on my chin thinking what I could make for him.

Nothing.

I thought to myself and made myself smile a little. I wish I could. I decided I would make pancakes so I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and placed them on the counter. Before my mum died she gave me her recipe book which I read almost every night and so I know how to make the best meals off by heart because of her. How I miss you mumma.
I flipped the last pancake and placed it on the plate which was stacked of them. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and got some orange juice from the fridge and poured it in the glass. I used my hands to fan myself since I was feeling really hot and sweaty, and I picked up the plate and glass making sure not to make the mistake of dropping it again.

I placed everything on the dining table in front of him and I noticed he was tapping his fork impatiently waiting for his food.

"Here you go" I whispered. He looked down at the meal in front of him, seeing whether or not he approves of it.

"Where the fuck is the syrup" he said whilst glaring at me.

"Oh! U-um I'll get it n-now s-sorry." I started walking off but he clawed onto my wrist making me whimper in pain like a little puppy. He slapped me around the face before I could even stand properly.

"It's sir Aria. Now repeat your sentence." I held my face which was stinging painfully with my free hand and I repeated my sentence.

"I-i'll get it n-now sir." He let go of my wrist and I quickly ran over to the cupboard and got out the syrup. I ran back over to him and placed it down.

"Now go get ready for work, and don't be late back" he warned me. I nodded and ran upstairs to my room to get ready.

After I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face I put on some black jeans with a creme woolly jumper and some worn out black trainers. I got some concealer out of my little drawers to try and cover up my bruises and my now recent one which was appearing. I looked at my reflection. Disgusting is what I would call myself. I looked a mess with bruises on my face that were pathetically tried to be covered up, my hair was tied up in a knot on my head, I had dark circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep and the tiring days. My nightmares of him didn't help either. I sighed wondering how much worse my life could get.

If only you knew..

I walked back downstairs to see him laying down on the sofa again watching his usual programmes on the telly. I'm actually surprised he hasn't started drinking yet. I grab my bag from the floor and put it over one shoulder.

"I'm leaving sir" I whisper. He doesn't hear me so I repeat it again just a bit louder. "I'm leaving sir."

He turns his head around and looked at me up and down before saying "bye baby" and looked back at the telly. I cringed at the words he still calls me. I'm not his baby. Not anymore anyways. I walked out of the front door and locked it, then I made my way to the cafe. I don't have a car yet so I have to walk mostly everywhere I need to go, but I don't mind I like taking in the scenery around me. I walk past a park and see little kids playing with their parents freely. Freedom. Something I don't have. Instead I'm stuck with a controlling, abusive, possessive ex of mine.

When I arrived at the 'Un Beau Café' I pushed the door open and the bell on top ringed. "Aria darling!" My boss Helen came towards me and pulled me into a tight hug, which I instantly returned it. I kept the pain from my hip to myself by biting my bottom lip. No one knows about Aaron abusing me mentally and physically, I just don't have the strength to tell anyone and also I'm scared of what he'll do to me or others. No one really cares about me and my life anyways apart from Helen but I don't want to bother her with my problems.

"Hey Helen" I finally reply after she pulls away from the hug.

"How are you dear? You look a bit exhausted" she said with a concerned look on her face. She always knows if something is up but I always tell her I'm fine. Thats the thing with broken people. The people that are broken the most are the ones that fake their emotions better than anyone else. Ever since my parents died I had to live in an orphanage and I always used to get left out and was always lonely. But when I turned 18 I started working at the 'Un Beau Café' and Helen and I, instantly became close. She's like a second mother to me.

"I'm fine Helen, don't worry about me." I put on my most realistic smiles I could pull. She nodded and clapped her hands together.

"Let's get to work then." She winks before walking off and I couldn't help but smile.

。・:*˚:✧。
_____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
So angels this was definitely a long chapter!
I hope you enjoyed it and don't worry drama is coming soon ;)

What will happen next?
Read on and find out!🤍