•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

As soon as I was in his arms, I was suddenly grabbed by the arm harshly and was pulled backwards so I landed on my butt on the ground. "Ow" I whispered closing my eyes tight to get rid of the pain.

I looked up and saw a huge man towering over me with a gun in his hand. Wait a gun? My eyes widened and I sucked in a breath seeing the black pistol right near my face. "Don't touch the boss!" He yelled near my face. I pushed myself backwards trying to get away from the scary man.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said whilst coving my face with my hands, "I d-didn't mean t-to!".

A voice suddenly yelled louder "how fucking dare you!". I know that voice..Matteo. The scary man was suddenly pushed to one side and Matteo came towards me. Oh no he's angry at me! Why did I run into his arms!

"I-I'm sorry s-sir p-please don't hurt m-me!" I cried, tears coming down my face. I was suddenly picked up from under my armpits and one arm was underneath my butt keeping my up as I circled my legs around his waist and another arm was wrapped around my back securing me in this persons warm body. Matteo. "Shhh beautiful it's okay" his soothing voice calmed me whilst he used his hand to move my head into the crook of his neck.

I closed my eyes hearing Matteo shout at the man. "Don't fucking do that to her!" "You hurt her!" We started moving but I couldn't see where considering my head and face was still in his neck. He smells good. Shut up Aria. "Fucking twat" I heard him mutter under his breath.

~~~~

We where now back at Matteo's place and he told me to go to his room so we can talk which I'm quite nervous about. I hope he doesn't ask too many questions.

I was walking down the hallway to get to Matteo's room when suddenly a woman wearing a maids uniform and a lot of makeup on came up to me with disgust on her face. "Hello can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Listen here girl but Matteo doesn't like his sluts wondering around his place especially near his room so you need to leave." Sluts? I wondered.

"What do you mean? I'm not a slut" I said with a frown on my face which made the woman roll her eyes and look at me up and down.

"When Matteo has sex with women he kicks them straight out so I don't get why your still here wondering around so just fucking leave already" she gritted through her teeth. My eyes widened. He just kicks them out after have sex with them? How many girls has he done that too? Is he going to use me? Will he force me?

All these questions bought tears to my eyes and there was a slight pain in my heart. "O-oh" was all I could say. I then heard loud footsteps echo down the hallway making me freeze.

"Who are you calling Aria a slut Selena and how dare you be rude to her and why aren't you doing your job properly." His voice said eerily calm but he sounded angry.

I looked at Selena and saw her face full of fear. "I-I'm sorry s-sir" she bowed a little and scurried off somewhere. I released the breath I didn't realise I was holding in until Matteo started speaking again. "What did she tell you."

I stayed looking away from him and repeated the words Selena said to me. "She said 'When Matteo has sex with women he kicks them straight out so I don't get why your still here wondering around so just fricken leave already' and she called me a slut" I felt tears coming to my eyes and I don't even know why. Why was she so mean to me? It just reminds me of Aaron.

"A-anyways i'll leave n-now" I sniffed wiping my eyes a bit. I started walking away when suddenly a large hand gently grabbed onto my wrist and pulled my back into a hard chest making me shriek a little.

"Don't listen to what she said, it isn't true" his voice was low and angry. I looked into his eyes and shook my head.

"Listen sir I don't want to be used and kicked out like what you do to all the women you sleep with, b-but you carry o-on" I whispered hoping he won't get mad at me. He chuckled and whispered something under his breath but I didn't hear it.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3
Another update finally lol, sorry for not updating for ages :/

THANK YOU FOR 740 READS SHEESHH ILY 😘

This chapter kinda sucks but I needed to update so here you go I guess 🤪

Enjoy angels xox

What do you think will happen next?
Read on and find out !!