The Bad Girl and The Cheerleader

Backstory: Highschool years Kelley O'hara is the local gang bad girl along with her best friends Tobin Heath and Ashlyn Harris. Alex Morgan The leader of the cheerleader squad along with Christen Press and Ali Krieger.

Alex Pov

I woke up by the sound of my alarm 

"Alex! Breakfast is ready" My mom shouted from downstairs 

I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone I smiled with the picture of my girlfriend on my lockscreen. Kelley and I meet back in middle school we became really good friends now on freshmen year Kelley asked me out on a date and the rest is history but then that same year she joined a gang and I joined the cheerleading team yeah I know a cliche the bad girl and the cheerleader. 

"Alex don't make me go up to your room you are going to be late for school"  My dad called this time 

I took a shower and got dressed some Jeans and a White shirt I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs 

"Until she finally shows up" My dad said 

"Sorry" I sat down and ate breakfast 

"Any plans after school Alex?" Mom asked

"Yeah I have cheerleading pratice and then I'll go hang out with ali and chris" Half of it was true I did had pratice but then I was going on a date with Kelley. My parents don't like Kelley that much they think she is the bad influence on me but They are just overprotective but whatever its my life not theirs. 

"And Kelley?" Dad asked and looked at me "I haven't heard you talking about her"

"She is fine I guess" I got up "well I am leaving or I'll be late for school" 

"Bye Lexi" My mom smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. 

I walked out and my friends were already waiting for me outside on the car

"Alex!" Ali smiled and waved at me I smiled and got in the car 

"Hey guys"

"Hey lex" Chris said

"so any plans after school" Chris asked

"Duh she is going to have her tongue down Kelley's Throat" Ali smirked and I slapped her arm "Hey no need to slap me"

"1st we have cheerleading practice and 2nd what I do with Kelley is not your buissness" 

"And I don't want to know" Chris said 

we arrived to school early like always we walked over to the 'popular table' Kelley and her friends who turned out to be my friend's girlfriends.

"Well Hello babe" My girlfriend said with that sexy smirk she had.

"Hey" I smiled and kissed her 

"Oi! get a room you two!" Ash said

"Oh shut up"Ali said 

"I miss you" 

"Missed you too" I grabbed onto both sides of her leather jacket "Well After school want to come to my house?" 

"Bae" she frowns "Your parents hate me"

"They don't hate you they just don't know you" I smirked "and well they will be gone the whole weekend so what do you say?"

"Well in that case yes" She smirked "Cause we can have some alone time" she whispered on my ear

"Mmh" I pulled her in and kissed her again our lips moved in sync for 10 seconds until the bell rang "Oh how Much I hate that bell"