Promise~Kellex

3rd person pov

Alex and Kelley had been the best of friends they are like water and wine two different people Kelley she is the type of girl who will get in trouble no matter what or get others in trouble while Alex is the calm girl but on the field she can be a whole new person both of them grew up together on a small town and from a very young age both of them were good at soccer. When they were kids they made a promise to each other they would be for each other in the highs and in the lows. During Collage Kelley came up with the conclusion that she was head over heels for Alex. Ofcourse before doing her move she talked to her sister and her parents they all were happy for her and insisted on kelley making a move on alex. 

Kelley asked Alex out on one night ofcourse she said yes and they started dating for many years they were the happies they could be They spended most of the time thTheyey could together. At camp when they were at break from the nwsl or when they had vacation or at camp. Kelley did her best to spoil Alex her logic was she deserve it and ALex she always said she never wanted to be spoiled by Kelley did it anyways.

6  months ago before the world cup the tournament of their lifes Kelley had found out the news that crushed her heart Alex had to get married to the one and Only Servando carrasco aparently her parents arrenged her marrige Both Alex and Kelley were heartbroken. Alex tried to explain to Kelley she was the only one she will ever loved by Kelley she pushed her away she wanted nothing to do with Alex she went back to her parents house in Georgia and she stayed there until camp no matter how hard Alex tried to talk to Kelley she always shut her out. Kelley talked to her best friend Christen press while she was dealing with her heart break

"Press Is just I don't want to see her again" Kelley sat down on the bed of the hotel room

All of them were staying in California where their next game was going to be and Alex well she was going to stay with her family.

"Kelley you eventually are going to see her" Christen told me "and when you do you'll have to talk to her"

"Nope no way I am talking to her" 

"Kelley O'hara you need to man up and talk to her show her you don't care show her you are over her and have a new life"

"That is half a lie half a truth"

"Explain youself" Press looked at her

"I do have a new life I am with Hope now"

"soo you are not happy?" She asked looking at the defender

"I don't think I will ever be over alex" she got up from her bed "she was my first and my biggest love"

"Whipped"

"shut up press you are whipped for tobito" she smirked

"touche"

"You know what yes I'll talk to her See how she is doing I mean we can still be friends right?"

"Yeah but I am your best friend so I am going to help you now what do you like about hope"

"what does that have to do with Alex?"

"Just answer"

"Well she is nice to be around always looking after me she is loving and cares for me"

"Mhm and alex?"

"Her smile could bright up a whole room her eyes the ones I still get lost on she was always kind with everyone yes she can be stubborn but I liked her that way she aways tried to keep me out of trouble" Kelley easy got lost talking about alex "I remeber when we were in 2nd grade I was about to fail the year Alex did her best to make sure I passed and when she play sports she is a badass"

"Well as your best friend I think you really love alex"

"but I am with hope" 

"Are you just because you want to forget Alex?" Kelley grabbed her key 

"where are you going?" Christen looked up at her

"I am going to see her talk to her and see what happens" 

"Good luck"

Kelley made her way to Alex's house she kocked on the door 

"Alex get the door" she heard her mom said

The moment Alex open the door she wasen't expecting Kelley O'hara at her door 

"K-Kelley" 

"Hey alex"

The foward was shocked to see her its been 5 months since they saw each other 

"we need to talk"

"Please come in" 

Kelley and Alex walked in and went to her room 

"Why are you here Kels?"

"I need to make things clear" she looked at ALex like the 1st time she saw her those eyes she still fell for "I was an Idiot by pushing you away I was just so broken at that time the only person who I loved with all my heart was just being taken away from me"

Alex walked up to Kelley who had tears coming down her face she wrapped her arms around her and held her close

"you weren't the only one" 

Kelley Looked at her "what do you mean?"

"when you left me I fell into this whole depression Kelley because I felt the same way the only person who I truly loved was taken away from me. The day you left me I was so broken" she took a deep breath "I even....tried to take my own life"

Kelley just held her closer to her both girls crying. Kelley lifted up Alex's shirt sleeve to see multiple scars most of them were healed with guilt all over her Kelley kissed everyone of them.

"W-Was it because of me?" 

"No no" Alex lifted her chin "It wasen't you.....I heard about you and Hope I really want you to be happy Kelley you deserve it"

"oh you heard that well I don't feel the same way I feel about you" she smiled "I am crazy about you Alexandra Patricia Morgan I don't want to lose you never again"

"and you won't"

Both Kelley and Alex talked about their feelings this time they did a different promise Kelley Promised Alex that by the end of the year they were going to finally be together as a happy healthy couple. Kelley broke things with Hope the goalkeeper was heartbroken but she understood kelley. Tobin and Christen finally got together acording to kelley because of her. Before the Final Kelley wanted to give Alex a important gift a ring kelley wasen't fancy or anythign she proposed to the love of her life in the hotel room and that night neither of them got any sleep that night with both of them all over each other the next day they played the best they had played in a long time and they won no one had any idea why they played so well that day well just Dawn and Jill knew what had happened until very late at night neither of them ever told anyone what had happened.

A/N:HIIII I am still alive anyways leave any request you guys have because my boredom is killing me as well as school so I'll try to update everyday. on the other hand I came up with In my opinion a good idea for a book so I'll post it tomorow and I hope you guys enojoy but someone help me with my boredom and give me sugesstions on what I should write for this book and fot my uswnt one shots thank youuuuuu so much :)