First day of high school

Key
You thought = you
Letter = letter
Text =  text
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining, birds are singing and you are running late to school.

"Oh my lrene. Why did this have to happen on the first day of school?!"

You may be wondering how this could happen. Well this happened.

☆Earlier in the day☆

The day started like normal. You were still in bed because you fell asleep late, watching YouTube or reading fan fiction. Your dad told you to go to sleep early as he will be going to work earlier in the morning but you didn't listen.

The alarm clock rings but you snooze and quickly fall back to sleep.

×20 minutes later×

Snooze

×30 minutes later×

Snooze

"Oh my Irene. Stop rin--" You stop to look at the time on your phone.

Is this right?!.

But it is right you are 30 minutes late to school. You were doom. You jump out of bed and start getting ready for school. You look at the door and see there was a note left on the front door. It reads

- hey little pup. I hope you have a good day of school and make sure you join a school sport. See you at after work. Bye little pup.

Love, dad.

You giggle as your dad still called you little pup after all these years. Even though you are a teenager. You still like it, in secret. You sigh and put on your shoes and start running to school.

☆Now☆

You were at the front of the school doors with a sigh, you check if you have everything. "Okay I have my ears and tail gone?" Feeling your head to feel nothing. Check. "Is my bandana on my wrist?" You and see it there. Check. You breathe in and out to calm your heart as it feels like it could burst out of your chest any minute.

Maybe it is not too late to turn back now.

But you know better so with a heavy heart you open the school doors to see the empty halls. The school was big, anybody could get lost in the hallways and that was what happened to you. You have 10 more minutes to make it to your classes and you were still trying to look for the principal office so you can get your schedule.

You are so focused to find the principal office that you bump into someone. You hear a growl and you look up to see black eyes staring back at you. It was a few seconds but those seconds made you feel like you met....him.

His eyes are so beautiful. They're like the night sky with stars shining in them.

"H-hi"

"Watch where you are going!!" He barks as he is still walking away from you.

Rude

You were about to walk away but you remember you still need help to find the principal office.

"Wait!" But once you turn around you see that he is gone.

No. No. No. I need to find him.

You started to run to find him. You turn a corner and see him turning as well. "Wait!" But he did not stop. You ran after him but once you turned a corner. You crash into him again but this time you and him fell to the ground.