Festival

Okay people I have this song please play when you I tell you but for the mobile I sorry you can play whenever. :( This song is just to pull you more in the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up like normal with some nightmare throughout the night. 'How fun.' It was 1 in the noon, and you still don't feel well rested. The only thing that got you out of bed was Aaron wanting to hang out with you.

In the shower you still feel so dirty. Flashback of that night still run in your head to a point that you scrub and scrub until your skin turn red on your arms and legs of where the man touch. The only thing that you could think of is that feeling of dirty. "Dirty. I am so dirty."

Get dress you find the perfect outfit but the thought of the man race in your mind. Now the outfit doesn't feel safe to wear, but before you can change out there was a knock at the door.

'Too late.'

With each step you take downstairs your heart gradually quickens. 'I don't know if I'm happy or devastated that he is here. I just don't feel safe no more.' "I don't want to go anywhere." With a pounding heart you open the door, but once you look at Aaron, he makes all your worries disappear.

"Hey are you ready?" He was dressed up in a black jacket with two white stripes on both sides of his arms. Have a pair of rip jeans with the black converse and white shirt.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm just a bit scared." You answer honestly.

"You don't have to be scared. I will be here every step of the way." He gave a gentle smile. You return the same smile back and you both started walking to the festival. You and him made some small talk but most of the time it was a comfortable silence.

"Sooooo, are you in any sport?"

"Yeah, I'm part of the football team." He doesn't sound interested in the topic.

"Football really? I don't really take you as a guy to listen to other people telling you what to do. Why did you join? It makes some kinda sense that you join because of your build but still, I never took you as a football player!" You never even heard he was on a football team anywhere in school.

"I just joined because my dad made me do it, but if you want you can come to one of my games to see how awesome I am."

'Is Aaron joking around with you?! Did you wake up in a Twilight Zone or something?'

"I don't know if I can show up, but I'll make sure to be at one of your games."

"You better, you dork." He lightly punches you on your shoulder as you giggle, giving one in return.

By the time you got to the festival it was late afternoon as you see the night sky peeking out because of winter fast approach but you reason it better at night.

"Wow" You whisper to yourself. This was your first time at the festival, and it almost seemed magical with all the wild color lights. You didn't even notice Aaron was staring at you being amazed with just as simple lights. You walk around but not too far to where Aaron cannot see you.

You play some games but lost almost all of them. Aaron didn't join you in any of the games, saying they are just a waste of money. 'He's not wrong but it's nice to try to win. Plus, how can I not try to win a cute plushies.'

While you were playing a game of throwing darts at the balloons, Aaron came up behind and whispered in your ear. "Hey, I am going to get something don't wander off too far." You felt shiver running down body as your heart now seemed to be running a 100-meter dash, but with that Aaron was gone in seconds. Now you're alone.