Thank you

You thought = you
Letter = letter
Text =  text

~Aaron p.o.v~

I ran to my house as I don't know what to do. I look down at (Y/n) as tears stream down her face. She was ice cold to the touch. Opening the door to my house as I yell for someone to help me. Quickly the whole family came running to the front door to see me. Panicking and pale faces ran through my family faces. Melissa and my mom quickly took (y/n) out of my arms and took her our guest room. My dad was silence but the angry face was there.

"Aaron explained what just happen Right. Now!!!!"

I try to calm down so I can explain the story but every time I close my eyes all I see is the face of the werewolf and what he was doing to (y/n), rage full me up again.

I feel my red firing eyes staring right at my dad as I struggling to get control. "I was walking back from the school and when I reach the park. I heard screaming so I ran as fast as I could to the noise. That when I realized it was (y/n) that was screaming and there was a werewolf guy on top of her. In a heartbeat I pull the guy off of her and beat him up. He had no time to react to me so he didn't notice my eyes in time. After that I notices (y/n) was knock out so took her in my arms brought her here."

After I done telling my story my dad was in deep thoughts and took a big sigh. "I'm proud of what you did....but your eye's, Aaron!!. Someone could of have seen you!!"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT BUT IT WAS EITHER ME OR HER AND I CHOSE HER." 

"SEE THAT WHAT I MEAN!!! Your eye's are still RED and DON'T YOU DARE RISE YOUR VOICE IN THIS HOUSE!!" The heat in the living room is high that we didn't even notice that my mom is with us until she pull us apart from each other.

 "Aaron how about you get ready for bed? While I have talk with your father." I stubbornly left up to the stairs as I slam the door. I turn around to see you on the bed sleepy peaceful. I took a seat next to the bed and notice that she still wearing the school uniform. 

"Why did you not wait for me dummy?" I lay my head on the bed and just stare at (y/n). How could it I let this happen? If only I didn't take so long getting out of my gym clothes. If only made her stay with me? IF ONLY I--- 

"Aaron....calm down she is okay now." I feel a hand on my shoulder and see that its my sister hand as she attempts to calm me down. 

" You know she is okay now?"

Quiet. It was like this for a few minutes until Melissa speak again.

"How about you go take a shower and go to get rest? While I get her dress in p.j" I look up, worry but Melissa reassure me. I got up and look at you one last time. 

You're the only person who deal with me. Who talk to me even when, I push you away. You are the only friend I have beside my online friends.

~Your p.o.v.~

Black, cold, and lonely is all you know. Flashbacks of  my childhood flash in my mind. 'Mom why do I have to hide my werewolf side?' 

'Because there are bad guys in the world who want to steal you away'

'nuuuu I don't want to be steal away'