My family

Jakes pov
*6 weeks later *
I have finally recovered from the accident and today I was going to see my biological family I have arrived at my parents house and I knocked on door
"Oh hey ally"
"Hey jake what are you doing here"
"Meeting my biological family what are you doing here"
"I live here and what's your full name"
"Well on my birth certificate it is jake brooke Hernandez and yours is ally brooke Hernandez"
"Jake come in "
"Hey mom jakes here"
"Omg look at y'all your all grown up have you been"
"I have been fine"
"Are you fully recovered from the crash"
"Yes I am"
"So tell me what happened exactly from to the beginning to now"
"we'll I was driving to my adoptive parents house because they wanted to tell me something they told me that I we adopted and they had found a contact with you I went a bit mad I ran out the door Into the car and that's when a car hit into my car and I spun across the road and into the side upside down, I hit my head of something and I ended being put in a coma. I woke up trying to remember things, camila told me her name and what she does and what I do as she gave me a kiss and when everything came flooding back and I remembered the all of the girls name and got dismissed from the hospital and here I am with you"
"Jake what hospital was it"
"It was Miami state hospital"
"So you came from Miami to here"
"Basically yes I did"
"Okay so do you have a girlfriend"
"Yes I do it's Camila"
"Ahh yes ally said something about you and Camila and she said also that jamila was your ship name"
"Yes it is"
"So have you had your first date"
"Yes"
"So are you going to go on your second date"
"Yes i was planning it but I need some help"
"Well jake we will help you plan it so jake tell us a bit about yourself"
"Okay well my name is jake Frankie Brooke Hernandez I am 17 years old my birthday is march 3rd same as Camila's I am a youtuber I am on the Demi lovato tour and that's where I met camila and we started going out, I have got a record deal with syco records and I'm happy about that I haven't put any music out yet because I want to be in a group so I will feel more confident"
"Okay well that sounds great"
"Well okay I have to go I have got a meeting with Simon so I will see you guys later it was nice meeting you"
"And you take it safe now"
"I will"
I drive to the airport and when I arrived at the airport I went on the plane
*2hours later*
I have arrived in Los Angeles and I was on my way to the meeting with mr simon cowell