1 year later

Jakes pov
So the last time I talked to you we had finished the Demi tour and American boys split up and I went solo. I have been on tour with Austin mahone , he was flirting with camila but she new that there is no way I'm hell that she isn't going to leave me for mahone. we are actually great friends.me and camila split up for a bit because we literally had no time together. but we are back together now but the fans don't know. I have now got a album out called us against them I will be going on tour soon and I plan on proposing to camila no one knows and I'm planning on doing it when she come to my show which is in Miami and some harmonizers and brookesters are gonna be there. they don't know about it. it'll be a surprise for everyone I'm guessing. I was knocked out of my thought until a door slammed.
"Uggh today was so stressful"
"Why mila"
"The paparazzi were anyon as hell, we have been in meetings all day and we were doing interviews we haven't had a break all day. so I'm glad I'm home. what have you done today"
"I have been in the studio all day recording some new songs and that's it really done some housework."
" God your day was better than mine"
"Well I was planing stuff for my tour so ya"
"Can we watch a movie and have a lazy day/night"
"Yep go and get changed into something comftable"
"Okay"
And she kissed me on the cheek
Camila's pov
Ugh today is stressful I'm glad I'm back home with jake I have missed him all day. I want to live the rest of my life with him.me and jake walked upstairs into out room and got changed into one of jakes tops and some short shorts. "Good night mila"
"Good night jakey"
A/n I'm sorry it's short I just wanna get to things with camila and jake