011; skateboarding

"GET THE FUCKING DOOR B/N!"

i groaned as i woke up to my sister screaming at b/n. "B/N PLEASE JUST GET THE FUCKING DOOR!" i shouted groggily.

"WILBUR SOOT IS AT OUR FRONT DOOR," b/n squealed. my eyes darted to my alarm clock, which read 12:39. "FUCK- TELL HIM TO COME IN AND THAT I'LL BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES!" i screamed at my brother in distress.

i darted out of bed and to my dresser, quickly pulling out the first things i saw, which were a gray acdc tshirt and some ripped jeans. i grabbed my hair brush and ran it through my hair frantically as i tried tying my shoes with one hand. i grabbed my phone and darted downstairs.

when i got to the bottom of the stairs i saw a chaotic scene. s/n was trying to hold up the couch so tubbo could get who knows what from under it, tommy was being chased by a violent looking b/n holding a butchers knife, and wilbur was sitting at the kitchen table explaining the entire plot of the dream smp to my mom.

i groaned and walked into the kitchen. "mum, why in the world would you give b/n a knife?" i asked as i walked to the back door to let our dog out. "HE HAS A FUCKING KNIFE?!" she shouted. everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

"i'm an adult. i can swear sometimes," she stated as she got up from her chair and went upstairs. "b/n, put the knife back in the kitchen. s/n PUT THE FUCKING COUCH DOWN. tommy, tubbo, do whatever the fuck wilbur tells you to do. i'm going out to the car," i said.

"anybody have any ideas of where to go?" wilbur asked as i grabbed the aux cord. i started to scroll through my spotify playlist when i got an idea. "what if we go to the skateboard park nearby? theres a booth out front where you can buy a skateboard, but i have a friend that works there that would let you guys borrow one. i have my own skateboard, but i just keep it there." everyone agreed and wilbur started to drive to the skate park.

"SCRAWNY IS A GREAT SONG, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" i screamed.

"IT'S TERRIBLE WHEN YOU SPEND A TWENTY MINUTE CAR RIDE LISTENING TO IT ON LOOP!" tommy argued.

"shush children, we're here," wilbur informed us. tommy mumbled something under his breath as everyone got out of the car.

i ran to the booth smiling my ass off. i hadn't seen domonic since we came to the uk on vacation when i was thirteen, and he didn't know i had moved here yet.

"hello, do you want to rent or buy a skateboard?" domonic asked, not looking up from the counter. "i already have one bitch boy," i beamed. he looked up in shock and came out of the booth. i jumped into his arms and gave him a hug.

"wh- how are you here?" he asked as i let go of the hug. "we moved here," i said, smiling uncontrollably. "HOLY SHIT!" he yelled in shock. "turn around, i wanna get on your back," i demanded. "you haven't changed a bit," he said. "i will not hesitate to choke you bitch," i said and tightened my grip around his neck slightly.

"maybe you should introduce me to the people staring at us that i can only assume drove you here," domonic suggested. "oh yeah! the one holding a bee plush is tubbo," "hi!" tubbo smiled. "the tallest one with the beanie is wilbur, he's the one who drove us here," "nice to meet you," wilbur said politely. "and the tall child is a bitch named tommy." tommy nodded his head at domonic and mumbled a quick hello. i was a bit confused since tommy would usually be screaming his ass off about not being a child and that i was a few months younger than him, but i brushed it off.

"well, i'll go get you guys some skateboards!" domonic smiled and went back into the booth. he handed us three skateboards over the counter. "oi dickhead, where's my skateboard?" i asked him. he came out and held my skateboard above his head. "you gotta reach it to grab it," domonic said. "fuck you," i said before going over to where tommy and tubbo were talking. i grabbed tommy's arm and dragged him over to domonic. "can you get my skateboard for me tommy? this bitch won't give it to me," i asked. tommy grabbed the skateboard, handed to me, and snapped, "next time ask wilbur."

i bit my lip and tried not to cry. i didn't know why, but what he said made me really upset. "you okay?" domonic asked knowingly. "yea i just-" i started. "i need to talk to wilbur," i finished, knowing i fucked up by talking. the minute the words came out of my mouth tears started pouring down my face.

i ran over to wilbur and hugged him tightly, burying my face in him. "what the fuck- are you alright?" wilbur asked. i tightened my grasp on him and he just stood there, not really knowing what to do. suddenly, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

"hey, can you have someone drive you over? i need some help."
"great, thanks."
"DO NOT LET HIM DRIVE YOU."
"what do you mean why? you know why."
"clay is fine."
"alright, i'll text him where to go."
"bye."

"hey, can you come out?" wilbur opened the car door and asked. i nodded and got out of the car. "hello! are you y/n?" a kind voice asked as i got out. i turned to where the voice came from and saw a blonde girl about tubbo's height. i nodded and she smiled sweetly at me. "are you alright? will told me you were crying but he didn't know why," she said. i nodded again, not really wanting to talk.

"well, do you wanna join the boys and start skating?" she asked. i nodded and she smiled reassuringly. i grabbed my skateboard, which was propped up against the car, and headed towards the booth with the girl. "oh, my name is niki by the way!" she smiled. i smiled back as we arrived at the booth. "hey dom, could we have another skateboard?" i asked weakly. "of course!" he smiled and grabbed another skateboard.

@y/u/n

liked by; nihaachuu, tubbolive, and 87,634 othersy/n skating with losers (and niki) @tommyinnit @wilbursoot @tubbolive @nihaachuu

y/n
skating with losers (and niki) @tommyinnit @wilbursoot @tubbolive @nihaachuu

view 24,138 replies

"tubbo that's not what it's called," i giggled. "what is it called then?" he asked as i felt a tap on my back. i turned around and saw tommy standing there. "can we talk?" he asked sheepishly. i nodded and we walked away from where tubbo, wilbur, and niki were skating.

"look, im sorry about what i said earlier. i wasn't thinking straight and i was pissed about something- im just sorry, alright?" tommy said. i gave him a hug and he hugged me back. we just stood there in silence for a minute or two until will called that we had to get going. we walked back to the car hand in hand, neither of us saying a word.

"MY FAVORITE BITCH!"