006; siblings and stalking

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" I screeched as b/n dumped his bowl of cereal on my head. "Merry Christmas dickhead," he replied smirking. "That time already huh?" I sighed. We had a tradition that once it got near Christmas we would pull pranks on each other. After all, all is fair in love and war, isn't it?

I went up to my room and got ready for the day. I had an extra 20 minutes before I had to walk to school and I got an idea. I ran out the front door and to Tommy's house. I knocked on the front door. He opened the door and gave me a quizzical look. "Do you happen to have a can of wet dog food?" I asked. I knew the chances were pretty high since he had two dogs. "Uh, yea, why?" he replied suspiciously. "Could I have a can?" I asked innocently. He nodded and went into the kitchen. While he was busy, I noticed his science homework on the table. I picked it up and checked the handwriting. Just as I had hoped, it was very similar to mine. I folded the paper and put it in my pocket just as he came back with a can of wet dog food. "Thanks!" I smiled and snatched it out of his hand. I darted out of his house and back into mine.

I went up the stairs and leaned over the railing, calling my brother up. When I saw him start up the stairs I dumped the wet dog food on his head. He walked away knowing if he proceeded up the stairs I'd probably tackle him, which was true.

After school I darted through the front door and into my brothers room. "TAKE," I demanded, thrusting my phone at him. "What the- oh yeah. The Tommy thing. I should be done by one or two," my brother stated matter-of-factly. I nodded at him and went back downstairs, flinging myself over the back of the couch. I grabbed the remote and opened up Hulu. I put on Bob's Burgers and started watching, bored since my brother had my phone. It was a price I was willing to pay though.

I heard a knock on the front door and voices outside. "NOT IT!" I shouted. "NOT IT EITHER!" I heard my brother call from upstairs, not really knowing what he was disagreeing to do. S/n groaned and walked out of the kitchen to answer the front door, slapping the back of my head as she walked by. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!" I screamed as I dived at her.

As luck would have its she had just opened the door when I tackled her, which meant Tommy and his mother got to watch me wrestle my sister. Of course I didnt notice them because I was busy making sure I wouldn't get pinned. When I stood up and brushed myself off I noticed them staring. My eyes widened. "Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

I sprinted up the stairs and into my brothers room for what felt the millionth time that week. I slammed the door behind me and managed to say, "Tommy- and his- mum are- at the- door and- I think- Tommy's- coming- to your- room so- hand the- phone." My brother tossed my phone to me and I could hear Tommy knocking on the door. I dived onto his bed and said, "Come in."

He came through the door with a weird look on his face. He was a mix between flustered, concerned, and angry. "What was your friends name again?" he hesitated before saying friend. "Ash, Ashlyn Miller," I told him. "You don't happen to know a uh- a Carly Lanchester either do you?" he asked. "Yea, I do," I replied skeptically. "Does she usually stalk your neighbors on Twitter?" he asked, concern in his eyes. "That little pissbaby," I mumbled under my breath, pulling out my phone and texting her. I assumed Ash had taken a screenshot of him from when we were face timing and told Carly to look into it.

 I assumed Ash had taken a screenshot of him from when we were face timing and told Carly to look into it

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, showing an incoming call from her. I answered. "What a great way to greet your best friend after ditching her for the Brits," she said when I answered. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You have some explaining to do."