026; gas station incident

TW: VOMITING (i'll put another tw when it gets to that part)

"mom, quackity is here to bring me to the airport!" i yelled.

instead of waiting for a response, i walked out the front door. it had been a week since the phone call, and everyone was aware of carly's nearing arrival. what most of them weren't aware of was the situation leading up to her arrival. besides wilbur and niki, the only others that knew were quackity, phil, and tommy.

"hey tits," i greeted quackity as i opened the door.

"futur trentenaire," he responded in acknowledgement of my pleasant greeting.

"i take it you haven't figured out what that means yet," i said, taking a seat in the back of his tiny car.

"i don't even know what language it is," he replied.

"that's unfortunate," i said.

"so where exactly is the airport?" quackity questioned.

"up my ass and around the corner, obviously," i replied with a humorous grin.

"it's a forty minute drive. this is gonna get interesting," he noted as he looked at the gps on his phone.

"let's just hope there's not a repeat of the gas station trip," i mumbled

time skip brought to you by my overwhelming fear of going back to school after winter break (which is in six hours as of the time i'm writing this - 2:30 AM, jan 3 2022)

"and that was forty reasons i think ryan reynolds should stay single," i concluded. i had somehow managed to come up with forty semi-practical points as to why ryan reynolds shouldn't date anyone or get remarried in only fifteen minutes. and only seven of them were "he's the megan fox of male celebrities."

"and just in time," quackity responded.

right on cue, his phone chirped up and said, "your destination is on the left."

another time skip brought to you by my sudden lack of motivation

"CARLLLLYYY," i screamed as the black haired girl ran towards me.

"Y/NNNN," she screamed with equal enthusiasm.

"sorry about your mom still being an asshole," i apologized as we walked towards the luggage. i dunno how airports work, okay? i'm trying my best smh

"it's fine. you get used to it after a couple years. on the bright side, i'm turning eighteen while i'm in the uk. i figure if i can find someone to stay with i might be able to live in the uk," she said.

"really? that's great! actually, i think wilbur would be a good person to talk to. he seemed to take a liking to you when you first visited," i informed her.

"i'll keep that in mind," she replied.

"let's go find your luggage and get back to the car," i declared.

another timeskip brought to you by my immense indolence

"QUACKITYYY, MY PLATONIC LOVE!" carly screamed.

"CARLLYYYYY, THE PLATONIC LOVE OF MY LIFE!" quackity yelled back, equally enthused by her presence.

"can we go to a gas station and get slushies?" carly asked.

"carly, it's raining and it's eleven o'clock at night. this has an uncanny resemblance to the incident," he said, clearly not wanting to risk a repeat of the incident.

tw: mention of vomit

"i promise i won't throw up a blue raspberry slushie in your car again," carly said persistently.

tw over

"fine," quackity sighed.

yet another timeskip brought to you by my search history, which is full of words i looked up to make sure i used them right in this chapter

tw: vomiting

"quackity. pull over," carly demanded.

"we're on the highway, i can't. what's wrong?" he inquired.

"i'm gonna be sick," she groaned.

"damn it carly. you promised you wouldn't throw up again," he grumbled.

"i only said i wouldnt throw up a blue raspberry slushie," she retorted, then proceeded to retch on the floor.

"it was cherry," she stated.

"i can see that," i replied.

"it looks like my period came out the wrong hole," she chuckled.

"delightful. quackity, roll down the windows. it smells like shit in here," i ordered.

tw over

quackity did so and began to ramble about the pros.and cons of buying a new car, despite being in the uk.

as he droned on about his car, i began to drift off. typically i'd try to stop myself from falling asleep since carly was here, but she had also fallen asleep.

the last thing i heard before i fell asleep was, "i wonder if elon is selling penis cars, like that rocket jeff bezos was in."

A/N: NEW CHAPTER AGAINNN WOOOOOOO

you guys are spoiled smh

anygays i have to wake up for school in four hours for the first time in two weeks so that's sure to be interesting

don't expect more content any time soon (there's a possibility you'll get another chapter really soon, but that's not very likely)

you guys have yet to notice my pattern of having y/n sleep when i don't have anywhere to leave off before a timeskip or at the end of a chapter

ANYYYYYGAYYYYYS GOODNIGHT EVERBODY <33 (or good morning, or good afternoon. depends on when you read this)

SLEEP WELL, TAKE YOUR MEDS IF YOU NEED TO, DRINK WATER, AND TRY TO EAT SOMETHING. I LOVE YOU GUYSSS AND GOOD LUCK WITH GOING BACK TO SCHOOL (WHETHER YOU HAD A WINTER BREAK OR NOT)