interview

finn and y/n star in a rom com on netflix. the movie quickly rose on the netflix top 10 and stayed on that chart for months. they've been getting interviews every day and multiple ship edits.

they were dating, have been for months. they never told anyone though, only their closest friends. people on instagram always noticed that they would sometimes see each other's clothes and paparazzi would always catch them together in public, but just walking around or talking.

they still weren't ready to announce their relationship, even though it was practically obvious. they had an interview with wired and teen vogue today, hoping that they would do good and make their relationship less obvious.

they were wrong.

the two arrived at teen vogue headquarters, where they were doing their first interview. on the car ride there, they sat hand in hand, sneaking a few kisses from the driver. the driver parked and they got out of the car. losing each other's touch.

"you're gonna do great." finn whispered.

"i love you." y/n whispered back.

"i love you more." he said.

the two were then directed to sit on these white chairs. they had directions to follow but they were pretty simple. they started directing.

"hi i'm finn wolfhard." finn said to the camera.

"and i'm y/n l/n" y/n said.

"we're the stars of  "not even love" and we are going to be interviewing each other." finn said.

"let's start." y/n said.

"okay me first. what is one word to describe me?" y/n asked.

finn thought for a moment. "uh, lovable."

"aww." she said softly.

"my turn." finn said  "when you hear my name, what comes to your mind?"

"a stick figure." y/n said with a giggle "like a stick figure with a small red guitar. my turn."

the two went through the interview pretty fast. when it was done and edited, which took a short time, it finally got published to youtube on teen vogue. after minutes passed, comments started rolling in.

should be named: finn wolfhard and y/n l/n flirting with each other for
7 minutes and 29 seconds straight

get yourself someone who looks at you the way finn looks
at y/n

if they're friends i must be blind

this is how many times y/n blushed👇

the two laughed at the comments and soon enough, they left teen vogue and was later on their way to wired to do their autocomplete interview where they would answer the webs most asked questions. they were a bit scared for the questions that would come their way, but they both knew that if they got a question about their relationship they would deny it. simple.

soon they arrived and sat on leather chairs.

"be careful not to fart this time." y/n said, thinking of his autocomplete interview when he farted and hid it with sliding his butt on the chair.

"what?" finn asked.

a man handed them multiple thick boards all filled with question templates. they skimmed through the templates and saw is y/n l/n, does y/n l/n, and a free question template. finns templates also said the same. they got handed two more with question templates about their movie.

before the interview, finn mouthed a small i love you to y/n. she smiled. they started to roll the clip and they started.

"hi i'm finn wolfhard." y/n said with a giggle.

"and i'm y/n l/n." finn said goofily.

"we're the stars of  'not even love'" y/n said.

"and we are answering the webs most answered questions." finn said.

they started with finns boards.

"is finn wolfhard..." finn then ripped the small paper that covered the rest of the question. "done?"

y/n burst into laughter at the question. "done?" she said while laughing.

"very cool question. no i am not done." finn said with a laugh and continued onto the next question.

"is finn wolfhard..." y/n peeled off the paper this time. "in love?"

"with me." y/n said with a laugh. finn laughed too, making it look like a friendly joke.

they soon answered any questions about finn including is finn wolfhard cool, is finn wolfhard the best, does finn wolfhard kiss, does finn wolfhard run away. the two were having a great time. they moved on to y/ns boards. finn held up the board and y/n pulled the small paper off.

"does y/n l/n" she pulled off the paper. "cook."

"ooo" finn said, looking at the girl.

"yes i do cook. i'm not a professional chef, but yes i cook." y/n said to the camera

"her pasta primavera is the best." finn added on, causing y/n to look at him sweetly.

they moved on from does y/n l/n model, does y/n l/n have tiktok, and many other questions until they reached the last does question.

"does y/n l/n." finn pulled off the paper. "date finn"

"yeah i date finn for a living." she said with a laugh. finn laughed as well.

"no way! i date finn too!" the boy joked and the two laughed.

the rest of the interview they laughed, asked questions, and enjoyed each other's company. they definitely wanted to come back to wired and do another interview like this.

finn kissed her quickly as they exit the building. they then got notifications of their phone. they then saw an article saying "Y/N L/N AND FINN WOLFHARD SEEN OUTSIDE OF LOS ANGELES SHARING A SWEET KISS." the two looked at each other and laughed.

thanks a lot, hollywoodfix

authors note!
here's a longer chapter for you guys!
vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍