knight in shining armor

y/n cleaned up the bathrooms, her punishment due to detention. she groaned, being the only one there. it was a bit scary being by herself. her boyfriend finn tried to take the blame for what she did so he could get detention too, but y/n told the teacher he was just doing it for her.

she scrubbed off inappropriate photos and cuss words on the walls of the bathroom, her arms getting tired each scrub.

she groaned until the lights went off. it was 5pm in the fall, which meant it got dark easily. the girl had no light but her flashlight on her phone , which still made the bathroom look scary as she used it. there was one window, but no light.

she directed her flashlight on her phone to the door, but when she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge. she was locked in.

"no no no!" she said, worried.

she called finn.

"hello?"

"baby. the school power went out and it's dark and i'm trapped in the girls bathroom next to mr. sellers class and nothings gonna open and i'm scared and i really need you right now and" y/n tried to ramble as she was nervous, but finn interrupted her.

"i'm coming my love! i'm on my way!" finn said quickly, y/n hearing breaking noises in the background. "i'm in the car now. i love you bye!"

y/n breathed a sigh of relief. she sat in the corner and slid down to the floor. she waited and waited, until she heard the door wiggle.

"princess, i'm here!" finn said. "this better work i was mean to the janitor for these keys!"

the doorknob fumbled until the door finally swung open. y/n hugged finn tightly and his arms caved her in tightly.

"are you okay?" he asked. "did something happen to you?" he asked again. they lights turned on again.

"no. i was just scared and kinda lonely." y/n looked up at her boyfriend.

"it's okay, i'm here now." finn said. "i'm not gonna let anything happen to you okay? i'll always be here, sometimes you just need to call me." he said sweetly.

"my knight in shining armor." y/n said, patting his chest softly.

"my lost princess." finn said. "what movie was that from again?" he asked with a giggle. y/n pressed a kiss to his lips. it was a slow, passionate kiss.

"i love you." y/n said.

"i love you way more princess."

authors note!
vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍