physical education

A FINN IMAGINE!

"so. you will pick a partner to be your fitness tester for today."

the p.e. teacher, mr. starkey, told the teens in their p.e uniforms for physical education. as he said this, finn and y/n looked directly at each other, knowing they would be partners.

"run to your partner now. we will start with push ups." mr. starkey told the kids.

"you go first. i hate push ups." y/n told her boyfriend.

"ugh. why? i hate them too you know." finn said, looking down at his short girlfriend.

"baby." y/n said with puppy eyes, causing finn to get on the floor on his stomach.

"fine. only for you." finn said to the girl, causing her to smile.

y/n kissed him on the cheek for good luck and they started.

finn did a total of 21 push ups, according to y/ns log.

"aww. good job babe!" y/n said as finn lie down on the floor, exhausted from all the push ups he did. she climbed on top of him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "you did great."

"hey! hey! hey! i don't grade you two to slobber on each other! get to work!" mr. starkey yelled from across the gym. y/n got off of finn and sat up.

"this is how much you got." y/n said, holding up her paper, which included twenty one tally marks.

"no way. i did 25." finn said.

"no you didn't" y/n said with a giggle.

"i mean, if you put 25 on there maybe i can kiss you 25 times." finn said, leaning in to y/n. she backed away.

"yeah. but mr. starkey knows we cheated." y/n said.

"put 27 then. it's a less obvious number." finn said. "please."

"no. count mine now." y/n said, laying on her stomach to start her push up test.

she finished with only 22 push ups. with that she finally gave up and dropped to the floor.

"ow." she said, staring at the ceiling, holding her stomach because of her tired cramps.

finn got up on top of her face.

"hey! hey its okay! you did great!" he said.

he held up the paper that had 36 tally marks on it. y/n was a bit confused, so she sat up.

"i did twenty two. those tally marks don't look like twenty two." y/n said, counting the tally marks.

"ah ah ah. nope. i'm submitting this." finn said.

"why?" y/n asked.

"because i love you." finn said.

"i love you more." y/n said.

"yeah, that's impossible." finn said, kissing the girl as they sat down on the gym floor.

"mr. wolfhard and miss l/n! stop or i will send you to the office!" mr. starkey yelled at the two teens again.

"okay!" y/n yelled back. she went and looked back at finn. "would you stop! you're gonna get us in trouble!" she whisper yelled at her boyfriend.

"okay." finn said with a goofy smile.

"okay sit ups next. hold down my feet." y/n said as she lie down and started doing them. finn put his hands down on her feet, looking down at her.

"i could get used to this position." finn said.

"shut up." y/n said as she brought her head back up.

y/n finally got tired after forty sit ups. she lie down on the floor. finn kissed her on the lips quick, hoping they wouldn't get caught.

"how many did i do?" y/n asked from the floor.

"sixty two." finn said.

"finn. i did forty." y/n said.

"yeah i know. but i wanted to add more for you." he said with a smile.

"but that's lying." y/n said.

"mhm yeah i know." finn pressed his lips against hers.

"finn we're gonna get caught." y/n said in between kisses.

"shut up." finn said, still kissing the girl.

"y/n and finn! front office! now!"

authors note!
i really hope you guys
enjoyed this one! i loved it!
vote, comment, and tell me what you think!
love y'all🤍