9

Zaylee POV

"I'm hungry I can't wait to go home." I groaned.

I was currently in school at lunch and Trey wasn't here as usual I was sitting with Hailey and Aliyah.

"Girl if you don't eat this I know some." Hailey said smacking on some yams.

"Nobody eat yams , yams is so nasty it even look nasty." I told her making a disgusting face.

"Zaylee I have to talk to you." Aliyah said looking sad.

"What about me I want to know to." Hailey said pouting.

"No you can't know cause you talk to fucking much." Aliyah said getting up.

"Fuck you too then." Hailey said scrolling on her phone.

I was about to say some until my phone dinged.

Aliyah💞: come to the bathroom.

I got up and went to the bathroom and when I was about to open the door Keyshawn stopped me.

"Wassup fakey" he said grinning at me.

Me and Keyshawn use to be friends we went to elementary together and everything but when we got to highschool we just drift apart we wasn't that close and elementary or middle school but we use to talk mostly everyday.

"Fake? You know that's all you." I told him rolling my eyes.

"I be texting you and you never text back so you the fake one be having me outchea looking like a sweat box bro." He said shaking his head.

"I been got a new number so you do not be texting me." I said shrugging.

"Well give me your number then pumpkin." He said smirking.

I didn't hear that name in a while we call eachother pumpkin because we became friends on Halloween in 3rd grade.

I gave him my number and saved it as pumpkin🧡.

"seeya around and stay outta trouble for me." He said walking off I don't even be in trouble I said to myself.

I walked in the bathroom and I saw Aliyah crying so I locked the bathroom door so know one can see her.

"Zaylee it's my fault I lied my momma didn't make me do nothing she didn't even know I was pregnant." She said sobbing.

"I- I'm to young I'm only 17 and I can't keep a baby and Tweezy he look like he wouldn't- I thought he would be happy you- you know he use to go around saying fuck them kids but- but he is so mad at me and it's my fault I stole the money from him and he know- he's going to kill me." She said crying and I honestly was lost from words.

"Calm down it's going to be okay Tweezy is not going to do-" I tried to tell her but she cut me off.

"Yes he will yo- you never seen the real him Tweezy is crazy he may seem like a goofy person but he's crazy I know he going to kill me pleasee Zaylee please help me I'm to young to die." She said hugging me getting her tears all up on my shirt.

"Help? How will I help you." I said confused

"I don't know your uncle is his boss threaten him or some-" I cut her off

"Aliyah chill out I'm not about to threaten nobody y'all just need to talk and you need to give him his money back." I told her.

"Please just think of some I need your help and I don't have $1,000 so how can I give him his money back , & I told him I will try to steal it from my momma but-but he said That money ain't gone bring his seed back like what I'm I going to do?" She said still crying.