5

Zaylee POV

Aliyah looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"I got a abortion." Aliyah told me my eyes got so big.

A abortion?? Oh my god what the freak.

"A abortion?" I asked again to make sure I heard her right.

"Yes Zaylee a abortion" she said like she was about to cry.

"How did you get it I thought your guardian suppose to take you ,  you not 18 Aliyah." I asked her cause i know her mother ain't play that stuff she wouldn't let her get an abortion her dad also.

"That's the thing she made me get it." She said in full blown tears now.

"So it was Tweezy baby?" I asked her maybe that why he got so serious with me.

"Y-Yes he think I lied about my momma making me d-do it he said n-nobody can't make y-you do nothing." She sobbed.

I gave her a hug because right now I was loss for words Me Hailey & Aliyah was in my room for the girls night thing.

"Oh my god I feel so bad now I didn't know- I wouldn't never looked at him like- I'm so sorry Aliyah." Hailey rambled hugging her also.

"It's not y-your fault he know what he was doing." Aliyah said whipping her eyes.

"Maybe we should go to the party and make you feel better." Hailey said I looked at her like she was crazy and she just shrugged and mouthed I'm just trying to help.

"Maybe I do need to go to that party." Aliyah said sitting up fully now.

"Yah so you can get your mind off the baby your mom and stuff" Hailey said rubber Aliyah back.

"She need to also get her mind off Tweezy and he's going to be there." I said trying to convince them not to go I really didn't have to go to the party just because they went but me being me I am.

"Why you don't want to go to the party Zaylee?" Hailey said like she irritated with me.

"East is a drugd-" Hailey cut me off.

"Your uncle is his boss and you live with him so you and worst danger here than anything." Hailey said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah you right I guess" I said pulling out my phone texting Trey back.

"Yeah I know I'm right now let's get dress." Aliyah said standing up.

"But we don't have no clothes here." Aliyah said looking up from her phone.

"We can borrow Zaylee she got so many clothes she will be aight." Haylee said rushing to my closet.

"Well help yourself." I said rolling my eyes.

                                   -

Dave POV

"When I ever get somebody pregnant I'm not going be in the child's life." Tweezy said smacking on some wings.

"Why." Hakeem said

"Cause I grew up without my dad and my kids going have to feel the pain too." Tweezy said

We all started laughing at his dumb ass

"You ain't shit" Reese said shaking his head.

Me Hakeem Tweezy and Reese was at this building for my party tonight.

"Where that nigga Mike at he said he was coming" Reese said looking around

"He either dead , sleep , fucking , high as fuck , or with his baby." Tweezy said dipping his wings in some ranch.